39

As soon as Lay reached Jseph he smiled at how little his buddy changed.

"J its been a long time."

Turning around Jseph and Bm saw Lay standing behind them as Suho made his way over.

Smiling up at the good Doctor Jseph gave him a hug.

"Lay it sure has been a long time. Hey Suho. How's the Money rolling in eh."

Suho chuckled at him before throwing a stack of fifty's in to Bm's hands.

"A welcome back gift for little J."

Rolling his eyes at Suho's "welcome back" gift he put the cash in his back pocket and looked at Jseph.

"Hey so I see Jin now runs the bar."

"Yup if the pink everywhere didn't give it away the overly good looking staff should. Tao wouldn't have added any colors to this joint let alone care about how the staff looked or dressed."
Chuckling softly at the memories of there old friend.

Clearing his throat. Bm caught their attention and snapped them out if there day dreams.

"So do you know where Jin is?"

Lay and Suho nodded and told them to follow behind them. Walking to the back of the bar they entered a back stairway.

"What is up with criminals and hidden stairways." Bm mumbled.

Suho laughed as he walked in front if him opening a door that lead to another staircase.

"Because if there too tired to fight you win."

Bm shook his head at Suho's comment and kept mumbling under his breath as they walked up the endless staircase's.

Finally after a good hour (fifteen minutes) of walking up and down stairs and throw hidden halls they were underground in Jin's very bright very big casino.

Jseph laughed as soon as he saw the giant pink egg like center piece.

"So Jin turned the drug wearhouse into a casino. Interesting."

Lay smiled as they walked through the crowd of people.

"Yup Jin knew that Tao always wanted to run a casino so he made one after selling all the goods to Siwon to take care of. Now Tao'wins casino is here."

Bm looked around and spotted all the cameras and security guards. Just in case things got messy.

Jseph looked at Bm and saw his uneasiness.

"Relax unlike Siwon. Jin is a friend first and a business partner later."

Bm only nodded as he relaxed a little still on high alert just in case.

Not long after they reached a pink door marked

Big Boss Jin

Walking in they were greeted by Jin bend over the table with a pink gag in his mouth as another male pounded into him from behind holding on the a pink leash that was wrapped around Jin's neck.

Quickly turning around they closed the door and waited for jin to get "descent".

" DAM IT SUHO HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REMIND YOU TO KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER MY OFFICE."

Suho smiled as they turned back around.
Jin was sitting in the chair behind the desk as the man stood next to him.

"Look how am I to know that you and Namjoon where playing Slave and Owner in here. Anyway I bought you a gift...well more like a person or two."

Stepping a aside so Jseph and Bm were now shown as Lay moved to another door just off the office and disappeared.

"JJ! MY BABY!"
Jin jumped up and moved to hug Jseph ho side stepped him.

"Nice to see you too Jin but please ni touching you were just having sex five minutes ago... I don't know where your hands have been."

Bm broke out laughing at the two who were now doing a little jig as Jin kept trying to get a hug.

Namjoon looked at Bm and nodded.

"Matthew sup. I through you quite a while ago."

Bm stayed quiet as he looked at Jseph.

Getting the hint Jseph got down to business.

As they were talking underground. Above ground not to far from them Somin was walking in the ally's making her way to the out skirts of town.

Hearing noise not far from her somin jumped into a dumpster and hid.

"I'm suprised jisoo won he's like super nice its almost scary."

"I know. I'm just wondering how he'll kill Somin. She was such a spoiled bitch. Always thinking she was above everyone else. That's why she lost if we are all honest."

"True if she became the next master I would leave KARD or over throw her. "

"Just like her mother no one liked her that's why when her father died she had to marry S."

"True and now she nothing but his personal sex toy. I kinda feel bad for her but she deserves it."

As the voices got farther away Somin jumped out the dumpster.
Wiping away the tears that had fallingfrom her eyes and heading to the safe hours.

Vowing that when this was all over she would make it up to her mother and prove to them all that she more then a bitch and selfish brat.

She'll show them she can make a name for herself with out there help.

Picking up the pace she headed to her final destination.