Chapter 1

Troys POV

It was the first day back from winter holidays and a Fresh New year. I sit done in my old seat at the back of the room with chad. Chad looks over and smiles i already know what he is thinking because i was thinking about it too, it was finally warm enough for the girls to wear skirts and shorts and mm how i missed checking out legs. " You know its spring when you finally start seeing some legs" i laugh Chad looks over and laughs to " i know man heeyy i'm waiting to see whos next on my list of victims"smiling deviciously. Sharpay walks into the class doing what seemed to be i am so sexy walk routine and flipping her hair which obviously gets the attention of all the guys in the class including myself. Shar is my "girlfriend" i just said yes because shes my back up plan every dude needs one. Chad laughs maann i don't know how you do it having a girlfriend and being able to sleep around aswell!!! i envy you! and so does the rest of the guys in this school. I look at him and laugh he was right i did get a lot of stuff because of being the most popular guy at school.

Sharpays POV

I can't help but stare at the corner of my eye at troy he is just soo yummy.  I turn to Lanie who seems to be intrigued in something. She knows everything that goes on in the school. Lanie what's the latest gossip. Lanie looks at me and smiles well.... a new girl is starting today some science nerd she is from like california or something i already saw her this morning you better keep a hold on troy laughs awkwardly. I was alittle tensed up about what she said i looked back at troy biting my lip . I mean i already know he cheats on me but just something about this girl makes me boil i have to do everything i can to keep them away..... Just then i see this burnette petite sized girl walk in her hair bounced when she walked and her make up was clean not to much but simple, She was dressed okay i could already see troy and chad checking her out. God did he always have to do that i roll my eyes and turn away so i don't add the looks that shes getting. Just as i turn around she comes and sits in the spot next to me i was already pissed off this girl better watch out.. Hey she says all perky i look at her and roll my eyes hi..... i was aiming and being rude, everything about her made me hate her i didn't even know and i don't have to i already know this girl is on my sharpays list of HATE! i'm going to make sure she sticks with her own kind Theres only one popular girl in this school and that is ME!