Chapter 1

Alex's POV

I got to the school's front door. I hesitated to walk in but I did and saw a group of girls laughing, group of jock's joking about something while one of them tossed a piece of paper to two boys, one with dark brown hair and one with blonde hair and glasses. I just ignored it but couldn't forget about it which was weird. I got to the principal's office, knocked on the door and opened it.

"Hello Sir... I'm Alexandra Kameron... My older brother is Michael Kameron, could I get my class schedule please?"

"Hello Miss. Kameron... I remember your brother he's won a lot of the basketball banner's and he's won all the MVP awards since... Anyway here's your schedule have a good day"

"Thank you Sir"

He nodded and I left to my first class, English. I walked into the class which no one was in except for the two boys I saw paper being tossed. The bell rang and everyone started filing in. I walked up to the teacher and said very loud I might add.

"Hello Miss... I'm Alexandra Kameron, I...."

I got stopped mid sentence to one of the guys saying.

"Like in Michael Kameron?"

I nodded my head and then focused back onto the teacher. She said.

"Hello Miss. Kameron... You could take a seat wherever you would like"

I nodded my head and walked to the back of the room where the two guys I saw earlier were. I looked at them then said.

"Could I sit with you guys?"

They both nodded but never looked up so I just took my seat, across from the blonde haired guy and dark brown haired guy. I sat down and everyone was talking about these two and I'm guessing me because they must think these two are nerds and I shouldn't be sitting with them because of my family's background.

Time skip to halfway into class

Alex's POV

I was drawing on a piece of looseleaf, it was a portrait of the two boys I was sitting with.The dark brown haired guy looks over then the blonde one did to, the blonde one said to me.

"Hey that's really good... How did you learn how to do that?"

He and the other one still weren't looking at me so I said.

"Guys I'm sorry to say this but if you aren't going to look at me when we talk, why aren't you looking at me?"

They shrugged their shoulders and then they both looked at me. I smiled then said.

"Okay... Thank you, so my names Ale..."

I got cut off again but not by the jock but by the blonde one, he said.

"Alexandra Kameron younger sister to Michael Kameron the school's most valued basketball player he's won every MVP award in this school and no one has broken the record since"

I just giggled quietly with a big smile and then said.

" Yes indeed you are correct, 100 points to???"

"Oh, I'm Sam and my friend here is Colby"

"Okay Sam 100 points to you"

We just laughed at that for a little bit. Colby then asked me.

"So Alex how did you learn to draw?? And what other classes you got?"

"So Colby and Sam I learned to draw by myself just practiced and practiced. I have music then history then gym what about you two?"

Colby said.

"Well it's great by the way and I have music then bio then gym"

Then Sam.

"Alex that's a great drawing and I have the same  classes as you Alex, music, history then gym"

I looked at them happily because I had them most of the day well Sam I had all day which was great. I knew right then and there I would love it here just because of these two.