Chapter 2

Alex's POV:Gym class

I walked into the gym early so there was no one in there. I got changed then went to the gym teacher and said.

"Sir I was wondering if I could take out a basketball?"

He nodded his head and threw me his keys which I caught. I got the basketball and started shooting the ball. I made every shot, everyone began to come into the gym because the bell had rang but known of it stopped me from shooting the ball. I then had a crowd around because I would keep backing up when I got a shot and went closer if I missed the shot but I never did so I was all the way at the halfway line. I took the shot and made it in everyone was clapping, the teacher then said.

"I see we got someone just like Michael Kameron"

I laughed at him then said.

"Sir I'm Alexandra Kameron, Michael's little sister"

He looked at me in shock and excitement because I play exactly like my brother. Everyone walked away and left me to talk to the teacher he said.

"Well I'm really happy for your brother... NBA that's pretty exciting"

"Yeah it is, thanks"

He nodded and walked away. About 10 minutes later everyone was out of the change rooms and standing around the teacher, there was no sign of Sam or Colby which wasn't to good so I quietly snuck out of the gym and went to go find them. It took me 20 minutes but I found them, outside on the bleachers talking to each other. I went up to them and said.

"Hey guys what you doing out here?"

They didn't answer me then I got closer to them and saw that Colby had a black eye so i ran up to him and asked.

"Colby who did this? Can I know?"

They looked at me and then looked away, then Colby looked at me and said.

"Alexandra Kameron do you hear the problem in this sentence, Alexandra Kameron Sam Golbach and Colby Brock. Do you hear the problem in that?"

I slowly shook my head, they looked down kinda disappointed then Colby said.

"Your a Kameron the most popular people in this town and now in this school and we are the nerds and the ones that get bullied all the time so just go hang out with the jocks and the other popular kids and please leave us alone"

I looked at them, they looked away from me I just said to them.

"I'm going to say one thing and I'll leave... Yes I am a Kameron but that doesn't mean I have to hang out with all the jocks I would like to hang out with you two because you guys are great but if you don't wanna be friends then yeah I'll leave you guys alone"

I started to walk away when Sam yelled my name then said.

"We are sorry it's just we can't wrap our heads around that you would want to hang out with us"

I looked at them sincerely then said.

"You two are literally the bestest friends I could ever have because you don't want to be my friend because of my last name you want to be my friend because I'm me... Like you guys are so nice and caring and you understand me the way no one does"

They looked at me a bit shocked, they then smiled got up and hugged me. We went back into the school and headed to gym class. They never knew but the rest of the 3 years of high school I had a giant crush on Colby and I'm not to sure it would go away until I left Kansas after high school to Seattle for University not knowing what the guys were doing.