one•

i woke up and turned over on the bed hoping to see veronica, but i forgot she left yesterday.

sigh.

i turned back over with a frown on my face and picked up my phone, squinting my eyes as i saw the notifications.

i opened my phone and cleared all my notifications and turned on some music.

"she was in my math class. long hair, brown skin, with a fat ass."

i walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. i can take my time considering i wake up an hour early. i finished brushing my teeth and took a 15 minute shower and dried off.

as i was walking to my closet, my phone rang, causing my music to stop. ugh.

i stopped mid-groan and smiled.

"hey ver-" i started but got cut off.

"baby, i miss you already. it hasn't even been 24 hours. you're such an amazing person and i miss you, oh my gosh. acacia, i will come visit this weekend." she said. you could obviously hear the smile she plastered on her face.

"i miss you too, dominique. please come visit this weekend, i can't stand not being with you." i sighed. "i love you veronica, call you later. i have to get ready for school." i smiled.

"okay, princess. see you soon. love you." she giggled.

i hung up and smiled as i chose my clothes for today. i decided on a black muscle shirt and an army green bomber with my black huaraches and khakis. (lowkey what i wear to school)

i slid on my backpack and stuffed a couple tampons in my purse. gotta have backup y'know? i turned off my music and scrolled through Instagram as I was walking down the stairs.

when I reached the bottom of the stairs, i headed straight to the kitchen to grab a donut for school.

i grabbed my donut and walked out the house before locking the door. i jogged to my car and opened the doors with the donut in between my teeth.

i sat in the seat and started the car and threw my backpack in the passenger seat. i turned on the radio and jammed out at the red light by the school.

"she's a bad thang, fine as hell, woo, thick as fuck.. oh my god. that's my baby."

this is the song i dedicate to veronica, although she is definitely not thick. jokes. ha so funny.

i got a phone call from ethan and turned down the radio.

"hey eth, what's up?" i asked, still chewing my donut.

"i need you to come pick me up because Grayson's being a dick." he snarled.

i hung up and laughed while i drove to Ethan's house.

"hop in loser." i chuckled.

he got in after he threw my backpack in the backseat. i put my hand on my chest and gasped.

"how dare you throw my precious tampons!" i gasped.

"ew!" he gagged.

i laughed and we headed to school. ethan was my best friend, so it was nice to be able to talk to someone that will make me laugh while veronicas gone. I pulled into the schools parking lot and parked my car.

i grabbed my backpack and Ethan hopped out the car. i locked my doors and we headed to the school while laughing at the stupidest things.

"damn." i said with a frown.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"i really miss veronica. ugh, she's just always by my side so it's hard not having her here. ya feel me?" i said.

"no. i don't know that feeling. anyways, let's get to class. well, you go to your class and like i-" i cut him off.

"i get it, doofus. get to class." i laughed.

he laughed and walked to his class while i walked to mine. i actually liked my first period teacher. he let's us do anything.

well, besides deal drugs and stuff like that. yes, it's happened.

i got on my phone and texted veronica.

me: hey baby, how's it going down in Cali? 😛

dom❤💍: it's really boring. my family over here doesn't even do anything. i might come home early

me: awe, really?! i would greatly appreciate it even though i want you to spend time with your family. i really miss you 😄😢

dom❤💍: i miss you too. sys.

i turned off my phone and the bell rang. today was going to be long, and i could already tell.

***
it was now lunch time and i was sitting with ethan, ida, and denisse. we were all talking about this party that's supposed to happen tonight.

"so, everyone else is going. are you going, acacia?" ida asked.

"i mean, i don't know. i guess." i half-smiled.

they all cheered and we all laughed at the end. i can't wait for this party. i just don't want to get drunk out of my mind because i don't want to lose my virginity to some crack head.

i can't wait for tonight.

***
should i triple update?