two•

it was now the night of the party. i was in a face time call with veronica because i didn't know what to wear.

"baby, just promise me you won't do anything stupid." she whimpered.

"i won't, dom." i smiled.

i took off my bomber and my muscle shirt leaving me in my black lace bra.

"oo who's that bad thing right there? aye! lemme get yo number girl." she cat called.

"shut up you weirdo." i laughed. "seriously, help me."

"hmm, i think you should wear that nude pink skin-tight dress." she replied.

"are you sure? arent you scared someone's just going to rape me?" i questioned.

"of course i am. i was joking, but if its what you want to wear, go ahead and wear it, babe." she smiled.

i smirked and told her i had to get ready. i pulled on the dress and added some black flats. i put on the bracelet and necklace veronica gave me for my 17th birthday and grabbed my purse. i texted Ethan i was driving to the party and headed out.

once i got to the party i was dragged upstairs into a room with other people. when i turned around i noticed it was ida that dragged me up here.

"you stupid, why am i up here?" i asked.

"we're playing truth or dare. and you're definitely joining it." she smirked.

i gave a nervous chuckle and sat down in the circle of people.

"okay so who's going first?" Ethan asked.

"how about you?" Karina said.

"ha, okay?" he said a little awkwardly.

"i dare you to kiss acacia." Karina smirked.

"i- uh- w-what?" he stuttered.

"quit being a pussy and do it!" she yelled.

he stood up and walked over to me and cupped my cheeks while leaning into the kiss. i didn't kiss back, of course.

he turned around with a noticeable blush and sat back where he sat originally.

i jumped a little when i got a text from Ethan. I looked up and someone else was doing a dare so I decided to respond.

rat face😤💗: why didn't you kiss back not to be weird or nothing BC i don't have feelings for u. it just made it a little awkward for me

me: have u forgot i was dating Dom??

rat face😤💗: who's Dom?

me: don't talk to me

i shut off my phone just as they called me to do a dare. i didn't accept and walked downstairs to grab a drink. as i was in the kitchen getting a beer, a boy about my age squeezed my arm.

"hey sweet thing. what're you doing here alone?" he asked.

i yanked my arm from his grasp and ignored him. i walked outside to my car and sat in the drivers seat.

i should've never came to this party. it was boring anyways.

i started the car and set the beer in the cup holder. then i drove off.

when i arrived home, there was a note on my door. i grabbed it and stuffed it in my purse then unlocked the door. i trudged up the stairs to the bathroom and washed my face.

oh shit, i forgot the beer.

i threw off my heels and dashed down the stairs. i swear to god if my car stinks-

i unlocked the door and swung it open and unlocked my car. i grabbed the beer and then walked inside to throw it away. i threw the beer away and closed the front door and locked it.

i headed back upstairs and stripped from my dress and stepped into the shower. after about 30 minutes, i got out of the shower with just my towel and walked out of the bathroom.

i walked over to my dresser and put on my white lace set of ligaments, then put on my velvet pajamas.

as i was about to brush my teeth, my stomach growled, so i walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a cold taco from the fridge.

i walked over to the microwave and heated it up, then turned around to close the fridge. when i turned around my heart beat became faster and i almost fainted.

"dominique!" i shrieked.

i ran to her and jumped onto her, then i flung my arms around her neck and sobbed.

"wow, its only been like 3 days and i fucking missed you." i sobbed.

"i missed you too, acacia." she said, her voice a little raspy.

i got out of her grasp and cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately.

i pulled away and hugged her again, but this time she hugged me hella tight.

"d- dom, you faggot, i- i can barely breath." i gasped.

"wow, thanks, hoe." she said, rolling her eyes sarcastically.

i smiled and dragged her upstairs into the bed with me. we cuddled up with each other and she had her hand tangled in my hair, and i had my arms looped around her lower back.

she caressed my head while scratching it, and i rubbed her back. i soon fell asleep, but it didn't last long until veronica shook me awake about 30 minutes later.

"what the fuck is this!" she screamed, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. she shoved the phone in my face and sat on the bed with her legs crossed and her hands wiping the tears from her eyes.

i looked at what was on my phone screen, and saw it was a message from Ethan.

rat face😤💗: i can't stop thinking about the kiss, i think i do have feelings for u.

me: u stupid fucking piece of oh my god why did u message me thwt.!!!!!!! i swear imnfoign to fucking kill u dommy is in tears because she read ur shitty ass message $!#83&&!39$! can't u learn to just shut the fuck up about old shit!!!!

fagbag😡: i didn't wow okay syt

i looked up and saw veronica crying into then pillow. fuck, I feel so bad.

"baby, stop. it wasn't like that. it was a dare! he was dared to kiss me but i swear i didn't kiss back. i wouldn't do you like that, princess." i choked out.

"i- w- really?" she sniffled.

"quit being a little bitch and stop crying!" i said while a tear rolled down my cheek.

"you little faggot." she laughed.

she tackled me on the bed and sat ontop of my stomach and leaned her head into the crook of my neck. she raised her hands to the top of my head and continued to caress my hair.

i smiled from the pleasure, and rubbed her back.

now i have to deal with that stupid bitch tomorrow.

***
well i have no clue what this is. peace bitches.