What I was stressed about

So awhile ago I stopped updating because of stress. Now I'm here to talk about why.

I am in love with my best friend. But the thing is he is in love with someone who is basically like a sister to me. He talks about her all the time and when he does, I feel my heart drop and shatter. He found out by people trying to tell him but I kept telling them no. We talked about it and he said he likes being single. He thinks it's just some stupid crush, but it's far from that. We are in chorus together and I wasn't singing, only mouthing it. That was until I joked around with him for barely a minute, then I was actually singing. When I'm around him, I feel like I can do anything. It was 2 months that I thought he was over her. Then I got a message from him saying that he's dreaming of her and everything. It breaks my heart to see him like that but when he finds someone he is happy with I would deal with it for him. I know a lot of you probably think that it's stupid to be in love at 13 years old (almost 14) but I can't help it. I have tried to forget about him and move on, but I can't. I think about him all day. I have it really bad.
Thanks for reading, I just had to get it off my chest.

BYE GUYS👋