Spring day

SPRING DAY

MADE:February 12,2017

Plot of the story is:

Following a frigid winter of teen angst and uncertainty, spring comes as a new beginning; the landscape begins to fill with new life, and new stories begin.

And in true BTS fashion, they've managed to pull out some obscure literary references to tie into the plot of "Spring Day''In the story, some residents choose to walk away from the false paradise to face a new world of uncertainty head on: in the MV we watch BTS finally choose to leave their youth behind and move forward into the future by boarding the train to spring.

The Omelas hotel room is the center of the member's nostalgia, the false utopia they have trapped themselves within in order to preserve the bliss of youth forever. But much like the sparkler and match they hold to the impending darkness, even the brightest of moments eventually burn out.

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Series has centered around the journey into adulthood, with each member facing their own fears and insecurities along the way. Surprisingly, it is the youngest member, Jungkook who chooses to board the train away from Omelas first. He's always been the one most reluctant to mature, most afraid of what the future holds.

Yet, he is the one who first sees the need to move away from his youth. He is soon followed by Rap Monster, who walks through the cars of the train before returning to the Omelas hotel. In a way he is returning to round up the rest of the members, but his return also shows the struggle between moving forward and lingering in the past.

Ultimately though, it is Jungkook who runs back to Omelas to gather the members before boarding the train a second time.

The rest of the members take their own path to boarding the train, each bringing their own baggage with them. Suga literally has a mountain of laundry and memories that he rests atop of while he tries to sort out all the change in his life, trying not to be resentful of the person who left him.

Guys eto yung plot ng story Nya it is inspiring to others they make their MV(s) with meaning,thankyou pls.support BTS forever

If you do not know BTS search for them and be fan.

Babye--------

------------>spring day

See yah!