Not Today

I chose the choreography version because.........I just want to heheh
Made:February 19,2017

Plot:

The visuals of "Not Today" are phenomenal and, as this isn't one of BTS' high-brow, high-concept MVs, it is far more accessible to casual or even non-fans.

The opening drone shot of an abandoned wasteland places the audience in a dystopian universe. The rest of the MV sticks to this overall aesthetic, reflecting the more brash attitude the members are going for this time around. With a focus more on the choreography and the occasional shots of the boys running, "Not Today" as a MV stands alone from the overarching narrative they previously explored in "I Need U" and "Run".

BTS and their army of ninjas are being chased by some unknown entity. At one point, all the members are shot except for Jungkook. During a close-up of Jungkook's eye we see a figure clad in white, but it's unclear exactly who it is or what it's supposed to represent.

Maybe it's the inevitability of their popularity fading, maybe it's Jungkook, or perhaps it means absolutely nothing since the rest of the MV focuses on their dancing. While it isn't as complex as "Fire" or "Danger," the choreography for "Not Today" is definitely as visually impressive.

The complicated footwork is difficult enough on its own, but getting all seven of them, plus the backup dancers, in sync is an accomplishment.

A/N

Gaganda ng meaning no so again pls. Always support BTS

Baka matagal na nman Ako Hindi nakakapag update Kasi
Una May pasok
Pangalawa. Wala pa silang teaser o kahit ano babye balitaan ko na LNG Kayo
See yah!--------