20

AUTHOR P.O.V
"Namjoon" Jhope called him.
"Whats up?" He in the living room watching TV with the other.
He shocked seeing Sofia on Jungkook hand.

"What happen with Sofia?" He run to them. While Sofia was asleep holding Jungkook clothes.
"She got threw water from upstairs. We were about go back to practice room to see is Jhope and Jungkook in there. And suddenly, byuur she got wet." Jimin explaining.

"Take her to her room. Iwan is in there and tell him to be here soon. We need to discuss this matter" Namjoon tell Jungkook. He nodded and go to upstair.

"I will take an extra blanket for her" Jin run to his room.
"Lets start it as Jin, Jungkook and Iwan come here." Suga said.

As Jungkook arrived to Sofia room. He opened the door. Iwan was there shocked seeing his sister was on someone hand.

"What happen to her?"
"She just asleep. Namjoon hyung want you to come down bcs something was happened to Sofia in the BigHit building."
"Understand" Iwan put blanket on her. Jin come with extra blanket and then they come down to start discuss about it.

They sit down and start to discuss what happen to Namjoon and Iwan little sister.
"Jimin, can you tell us what happen in there? The full version" Namjoon asked.
"Ok, i'll try to explain it as easy as i can"
"Please tell us now" Taehyung tell him.

"So what happen was"

~Flashback~
Jimin was waiting for Jungkook in front of building and he saw Sofia was walking to his side.
Jimin "hey, Sofi"
S "oh, hey Jimin. What are you doing here?"
Jimin "i waiting for Jungkook. And you?"
S"searching my Jhorse. where Jungkook and Hoseok?"
Jimin "hahaha Jhorse. Nice name. i think they're here just now"
S "let me check in practice room"
Jimin "lets go together... i need to talk to Kookie too"
S "Kookie??"
Jimin "its Jungkook. Cute right?"
S "yups. Its cute like your hand 😆. Cute little finger"
Jimin "stop it" pinch her cheek.
S "why everyone love to pinch my cheek?"
Jimin "bcs you're to cute"
S "stop that"

In the middle of their way. Suddenly someone a water to Sofia. It make her saoked. Totally soaked.

Jimin looked up and there no one but an empty bucket hanging in there.

~end of flashback~

Suga "So it literally, there no one there but just an empty bucket that you found huh"
Jimin "yeah, i cant found anyone. I try to go there but Sofia already felt cold. Its not the right season to make her felt cold. She can catch a cold anytime."

Taehyung "where is the place happened? And where the bucket hanging?
Jimin "i think we around canteen and the bucket was upstair near cafe"

Iwan "did anyone in the building know that Sofia is Namjoon sister?"
Jin "some of them already know it. We just told the person we trusted and of course Bang Pd know it too"

Iwan "did you hv a woman that liked you for so long and you just ignore them in the building?"
Jimin "thats...."
They listening at Jimin explain