Chapter 12

I don't own Naruto! But I wish I did.

.................

"The second one is.....well, I'll tell you when we get to that point." He said. "Aww... That's not fair." I said. He smiled at me. "Well, I'll tell you one thing. You have to get over your fear of the dark or I can't teach it to you." He said. "What does my fear of the dark have to do with this?" I asked. He smiled. "Everything. Now, we start tomorrow with your training to learn it." He said. My eyes lit up in realization. "What happened to the men?" I asked. "It's a secret~" he said. I frown. "You tell almost nothing of what I want to know." I said, sighing. "Because you're not ready yet also because you might not want to go looking for them." He said holding in a laugh.

Meanwhile....

"Hey, you think that he'll come back?" One of the six men asked. The other men shook their heads with scowls on their faces. They were all tied together backs towards each other. In front of them was a sign that said the following: PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE HUMANS. The animals in the forest gathered and just stared at them.

(I will love you if you know what anime this scene is off of.)

Back to the present....

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling in a daze. The dreams that I have now are very weird. It's like their not my own. I sighed and turned my head. Not too far away from me was a mirror. I looked into it and saw myself. I looked like me but a little more skinny. I flinch and get up from the bed. I grab an extra cover on my bed and used it to cover the mirror. Then I relaxed. The wound in my shoulder still hurt but not as much anymore. I wanted to go back to konoha badly to see Naruto and hang out with him. Maybe I was getting homesick. Konoha was a beautiful village besides the dirty looks and bullying. Then suddenly as if on cue Hikari walks in.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Hikari asked, worriedly. I turned to him. "It's not like my legs are broken it's just an arm." I said. "I promise not to do anything that could get me hurt, okay?" I said scratching my head sheepishly. He looked me uncertain then nodded at me. "Alright remember you promised." He said. "So, is their anything you want to talk about?" He asked. He was looking at the mirror then me. I sighed. "I just can't look at myself." I said. "Do you not like the way you look?" He asked worriedly. I looked at him sadly. "Yes, I don't like the way I look." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I just don't like the way I look okay? I never have." I said.

He looked at me sympathetically. "I think you look beautiful." He said softly. I looked at him. "Thank you it means a lot coming from you." I said blushing a little. "Don't think so little of yourself you have done great so far in your training." He said turning and walking out the door and closing it behind him. I went back to bed and laid down. I closed my eyes and started to wonder what the second weakness was. Then after a couple of minutes I fell asleep.

..........................

Thank you for reading chapter 12!! Of "The Beauty Within"

Sorry updating is going slow have a lot of things that are keeping me from writing.