Quotes

A/N- I wrote this book on the special occasion of your birthday @skykaranjit. Happy birthday!

***

#1: My best friend, I would lie for, cry for, take a bullet and straight up die for.

#2: Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.

#3: Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more.

#4: Friends are the people with whom you hang out once in a while. Best friends are ones you can barely go a day without seeing.

#5: You're my best friend because I wouldn't dare to be this weird with any one else.

#6: Only a best friend can see pain behind the fake smile.

#7: You're my best friend because you believe in me when even I don't believe in my self.

#8: My best friend is like fairy tales, she's been there since once upon a time and will be there until forever after.

#9: A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.

#10: Behind every successful woman is a best friend giving her crazy ideas.

#11: Only those who care about you can hear you when you're quiet.

#12: One day if you feel like crying, call me. I won't promise to make you laugh but I'm willing to cry with you.

#13: A GOOD FRIEND knows all of your best stories. A BEST FRIEND has lived them with you.

#14: Everything is funny when you're with your best friend.

#15: A best friend is one person you can't stay mad at for long time because you have too many things to talk about.

#16: We've been best friends for so long and I can't remember which one of us is the bad influence.

#17: Every girl needs a best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she'll never smile again.

#18: I love that I don't have to act socially acceptable around you.

#19: I'll never let you do stupid things........ALONE.

#20: Every one has a friend in each stage of life. Only lucky one has same friend in every stage of life.

#21: When I count my blessings I count you twice.

#22: BEST FRIENDS...It's a promise, not a label.

#23: I love you because you join me in my every weirdness.

#24: Losing a friend is more painful than losing a romantic relationship.

#25: I may not always be there with you but I'll always be there for you.

#26: A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second and stops the third.

#27: True friends are like balloon. If you let them go, you can't get them back. So, I'm gonna tie you to my heart so that I'll never lose you.

#28: Strangers think I'm quiet, my friends think I'm outgoing, my best friend knows that I'm completely insane.

#29: I wish your house was connected to mine by a secret tunnel.

#30: Just remember if we get caught you're deaf and I don't speak English.

#31: Some souls understand each other just upon meeting.

#32: A good friend can finish your sentence. A best friend will do the same but make it sound 10 times dirtier in the process.

#33: God made us best friend because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.