Puppet Queen

[Last chapter]

“Mother! How dare you!!”
“It was for your own good.” She smiled as she held the bloody sword.
“My own good?! I love him. How could you do this? What did he ever do to you?!” 
Princess (y/n) ran up to Prince Junmyeon and held up in his arms. The sword was no longer in his chest, but a gaping bleeding hole could be seen. The (y/n) didn’t care that she was being covered in blood. She wanted to be there in the last moments of Junmyeon. The one she love the most.
Junmyeon looked at (y/n).
He gave her a soft, heartwarming smile. “Even if what she said was true, I believe that you truly love me as much as I love you.”
“I won’t lie to you. What she said was the truth, but I fell in love with you the more we spent our days together. I love you so much. I wanted to run away with you. When I was lost, when I had no idea who I was, or what I would become, you saved me from myself. I wanted to take you with me even if it was deemed impossible. I wanted to see the beautiful mountains, the beautiful valleys, and be together with you. This feeling that I have for you, I know that it is what people called, ‘true love’. I really fell in love with you. I don’t want anyone else, but you Suho”
After hearing those words, Prince Junmyeon closed his eyes and smiled.
He gave his last words: “Oh, how I love you (y/n) and how I wanted to be together with you too.”
That was it.
The Good Prince Junmyeon peacefully passed away in what they called the Evil Princess's arms.
The only thing (y/n) could do was sob. She cried for hours. She cried until he couldn’t cry anymore. Her tears dried up, but even so, her heart still sobbed for Junmyeon that she fell in love with. 
Afterwards, the only thing (y/n) could feel was darkness.
*
Years had passed by since the Junmyeon was murdered by the Evil Queen. In that time, the country the Good King reigned over fell into ruin and was taken by the Evil King and the Evil Queen.
Sitting at the throne, the Evil Princess had been crowned the Queen of the country.
At her feet, the Evil King and the Good King bowed, while the Evil Queen stood behind her. All the King’s subjects bowed before her, but she towered over them all. To her, she was nothing but her puppet. She pulled all the strings, had her move in the way she wanted her to. She followed all of her mother's commands like the puppet she was.
The lifelessness in her eyes could only stare forward. The once dreamy and happy look that she had given Junmyeon was nowhere to be found.
The only thing that was left was the empty shell they called Queen.

*    *    *   *

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!
I tried my best and I hope you enjoyed.
This is the last chapter of this story, but I really will try my best to write another one. Hopefully a happy ending one or who knows, I like bad endings... not really.

Anyhow. Have a good time until then!!