prologue

Eva's pov (means also urs too)

My name is Eavan Eva Luna, Eavan means pleasant, beautiful sheen of radiant beauty. Eva means full of life and for Luna means goddess of the moon.

My mom gave that name to me, She always said I am a special caster before she abandoned me.

But I dont know why she abandoned me. But I understand... I was too much.. I'm worse than a caster.

"I shouldn't have birth a monster like you." That's what my mom said before she left me to uncle benny.

I do know its my fault for not saving my big sister and daddy.... Mommy hated me.... Even though how much she hated me but I still love my mommy.

I spend my years in the macbeth family when mom left. I got along with the twins very very well.

William Macbeth, The eldest brother in the Macbeth caster family, A scary cat, crybaby but sweet, lovable and loyal friend.

Mary Macbeth, The yougest sister in the Macbeth caster family, A strong-will, brave and loyal friend.

We three grew up really well...... but one day I was kidnap... but hey... if you want to know I tell you guys when the time is right...

After I got rescued by a guy named Steven A. Starphase. That man tell me that I can become stronger to protect the ones I love. So I decided to train myself with him.

I told Uncle benny that I will train to become stronger so I can protect will and mary in the phone. He seemed to laugh really hard.

"Geeez I'm not kidding uncle benny!" I shouted at the phone.

"I k-know haha but I don't know a young age girl like you would say that." Uncle benny stop his laugther and focus on me.

"Dad! We want to talk to Eva!" William and mary shouted and wanting to reach the phone.

"Hai hai there you go." Uncle benny gave them as he watches the twins.

"Eva Eva! When are you going to come back and play with us??" Mary asked.

"Well.. a long time before I can play again.." I answered and heard like will is snatching the phone from her.

"W-wh-what do y-you mean a l-long time?? Are y-you g-going to leave us eva?" Will started to sniff.

"Baka william... How can I leave you guys when you guys are the only one I fought for. So I promise I meet you guys.... one day... I will become stronger so I can protect the ones I loved!" I shouted through determination.

"Eva...... I w-will wait for y-you Eva!" William shouted and started to cry on the phone.

"Me too Eva!" Mary answer too.

"Oh you guys can hold another promise?" I asked them as they say yes.

"Dont ever change.. okay? I love you two.." I really meant it.

"Awwwwwww william is blushing." Mary teased will making me laugh.

"Guys I need to go and dont worry I'll be sending letters to you two! Hold that promise!" I shouted making them salute me as I hang up.

"You ready eva?" Steven question me.

"Very.." I looked up at the sky and smile. "Lets start."

            To be continue...........

Hey finished the prologue finally! And one planning on the chapter 1! So be ready readers! Oh i might upload the chappie late because school problems plus im really sorry its short!