Free fall: Iceland x suicidal reader part 2

Me: "Comment if you want a good ending or i will just leave you in the remains of your feelz"                                                                                                                                                                                                       Bad end

                                                  Icelands pov.

       "NO PLEASE .....somebody..help her" I screamed out as i finally heard a sickening crack of a body hitting the floor bellow.After that everything was a blur.  I heard  an animalistic screech and flashing lights.                     Wait is that me?

"Sir I'm going to need you to calm down we have this all under control." A female voice spoke out and even though she was trying not to show it in her eyes i could see that she didn't believe that she would make it and was trying to console me for the one that I am about to lose.

"No you can fucking tell me that when the one you love most and just confessed to committed suicide so go and fuck yourself and leave me the hell alone!" I yelled taking her aback with surprise. After I lashed out I could see something soften in her eyes and saw compassion for me and what I was going through. "Can I just go in the ambulance with her..." I whispered out tears already threatening to spill out again 

She looked back at the man behind the steering wheel and he shrugged while trying to clear the tears from his eyes. "Sure just remember to call he family members to meet us at the emergency room." she said 

                                                  time skip to e.r

 ok lets just call her twin brother. He never really noticed her but he knows damn well to come when i call.  

"Antonio.Yeah this is Emil.Your sister *sob* just committed  suicide please come down here as fast as possible.I know she would've wanted you here." I hung up and sobbed and held onto y/n's lifeless body. she felt so cold...and her eyes were full of tears and dull but she was smiling.BAM 

"Where is she?!?I NEED TO SEE HER!!"   Antonio screamed

"Sir!I respect that you need to see your sister but get a hold of yourself!Other people are here too!" (#savgenursealert) the nurse yelled trying to get ahold of the struggling and heartbroken boy "Here let me lead you to her room but first you have to tall me your name and your relations with her." The nurse spoke taking deep breaths.

"Im her twin brother Antonio l/n (for the sake of the story were changing his last name to yours k?!?)." he shakily spoke trying to mask his pain but failing.

"Okay sir to the left." The nurse instructed. He slowly started to walk shifting into a jog and then into and all out sprint.Once he entered and looked at her broken and bruised body his walls broke and he began to sob.I stared lifelessly ahead not even noticing what nation was screeching out and yelling begging y/n to wake up and stop playing games.

                                                       6 years later~  Antonio's pov.

Well this is the day. i thought as i drove out in my car with two bouquets of flowers one of white dryas and one of n/f (nationalities flowers) I pulled up to and old oak tree and slowly wiped away the tears that were forming. no they wouldn't want to see me cry. I climbed out of the front seat and unbuckled y/n junior and we set out to the bace of the tree. We finally arrived at two tombs both side by side.I suddenly felt a small fist tugging and looked down.

"Daddy, What are those?" y/n junior asked tugging on my sleeve and pointing at the tombs.

"Thats you aunty and uncle , n/n" i replied , " Do you want to give them their flowers?" i asked holding out the flowers to her

"Yep!" she replied giddily she bounded up to me and took the flower and set them down at their graves.

"Lets go home hun," I said in a sweet tone , "we can go and get some churros on the way back~" i bribed. I saw her eyes light up and her mouth water. heh just like y/n did when she was younger and i offered her favorite food. she gently clasped my hand and we journeyed down and you could see our silhouettes and if you looked closer you could see four people hand in hand strolling down.