Chapt. 2 Meet Stella

This is the worst day of my life.... Oh hi!I didnt see you there My name is Stella im one of the many dragons here this is the school i go to to everyday.I really am stressing because i have a really big test today and im very nervous,oh yeah and my friend is very nervous too his name is Claud.I hear he has a sister and she sounds really nice but she goes here but she is in a diffrent class.Well im a shadow night dragon and i love my spirit white shadow skin i like so mostly fly around in the night but i like the day too but i like night the most.But yeah i hatched out of a cream colored egg with With light gray blotches with little black blotches in them.I have a cat named Dweller, he is like my best friend,he has shadowy black wings he is made up of a spirit called Mareling.He is always a cloud till it turns night time than he floats down to become a spirit.(Teacher walks around and passes out the tests)Omg...Stella said quietly.(she looked at the test with fear it looked really hard she hardly knew any of the stuff on there)(stella takes out her pencil and writes her name)Teacher:Alright class put away all phones and cauculaters and no talking while this test takes place.(Stella buries her head in her arms and thinks about how will she do this test)Stella?Dweller said in her ear.hm?Stella said confused.Its me,Dweller said Dweller.(she looked up and saw Dweller sitting on her desk)What are you doing in the school?? Stella said suprised.Im here to help you with the test you have(Dweller grabs the test and a pencil and starts writing stuff on her paper)Dweller!Stop what are you doing?!Stella said staring at him.It is okay stella this test is easy i will do it for you,okay? Dweller said still writing stuff on her paper.Uh...okay Dweller bu what do i do in the meantime?she asked.Nothing,or read a book he said.(she pulls out a book and starts to read it)Teacher:Done with your test already,Stella?(looks at her desk,Dweller is gone and her test is there finished)Uh yes..stella said shaking.(The teacher comes over and grabs her test and looks at it)This isnt really your handwriting Stella The teacher said confused.Uhh...Ummm.. that is my handwriting its just i was tired and didnt do it that neatly she said nervously.Oh okay thats fine then (Teacher walks away with her test and puts it on his desk to correct it) (she goes up to the teachers desk and asked to go to the bathroom)Ugh... omg i thought i was gonna get called out...i really love how Dweller did my test for me i hope he got all the things right she said feeling better.(she walks back and relizes that it is time to go home,she grabs her things and walks out to the lockers and grabs her bag)(she puts all the things in the bag and walks home)

                             THE NEXT MORNING                                           

(Stella wakes up and grabs her phone and looks on Instagram and and her Musiclly)Yawn... (Stella walked out to to the kitchen to make breakfast, her roomate wasnt home so she had to make breakfast on her own)I think eggs and fried fish would be good for breakfast she said very hungry.(Dweller walks into the kitchen)Oh hey Stella,you making breakfast? he asked.Yes i am,want anything? she said politely.No,nothin im not hungry he said tiredly.Ok if you want anything just say so.(Dweller walks back to her room to lay in is cat condo)....

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!