NOT A CHAPTER!

EVERYONE GO AND VOTE FOR DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS CHAPTER!

OKAY SO THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENED SO FAR!

Hayley has come to the East Coast with her Mum, brother and sister. I'm sorry I don't know that much about America. The day after she moves there she goes to her new school football game, she keeps an eyes on #7. She makes friends with Jen the head cheerleader and then Hayley meets the rest of the cheer team and se gets invited to a party.

Once she gets there she realised that the guy that was #7 is the guy that's hosting the party Hayes. He saved her from something almost happening. Jen begs Hayley to be on the cheer team and she finally gives in. Hayes and Hayley start to become friends and then after a few weeks he asks her to go to a carnival and they get feeling for each other.

One of the girls on there cheer squad breaks their leg and they have a addition and Kendall becomes apart of the team. After the cheer tryouts Jen gets a text saying that her brother is at hospital and they both rush there.

They get there and Hayley isn't allowed in and she waits in the waiting area, while Jen sits with her family and waits. After a while she gets bored and wants to see how things are going. She texts Hayes and when they get there the successfully bust in, they find out his in a coma.

Jen had a few days off or something, while she was away the cheer team had a meeting and Hayley introduced Kendall to the team, they have a competition that was coming up and they had to start getting ready for that, so at their next rehearsal they had the music and were getting the moves all ready but some girls in the team didn't agree so Kendall stepped in and helped, all the team seemed to go with her idea. After class Kendall asked if she could come up with some moves to fill in the gaps they were having trouble with, Hayley said it was fine.

She told Jen all about what happened that night and begged her to come to school. The next day she did and they both went to the rehearsal, all the girls were sitting in a little circle and were warming up. As they were about to start Kendall want to show them their routine, it had totally different music and dance moves. All the team loved it except Jen and Hayley, the night before they spent hours trying to get it right. Sadly they all ended up going with Kendall's routine, leaving Jen and Hayley not so happy.

They were one day doing homework why they decided to go to the shops when they all of a sudden saw all the the cheer squad and football team walking around, they follows them into K-Mart and then hid behind one of the shoe areas and listened to what Kendall had to say to Hayes. She was saying pretty nasty stuff and Hayes was sticking up for Hayley, she then went up to her and said something back before they all walked away leaving Hayley standing there embarresed. She turned around to Hayes and share a passionate kiss as Jen took a photo.

They then did a trick on Kendall by spilling Taco Bell slurpee all over her, while Hayes took a video and they put it on Jens vine and tagged Hayes in it. It got loads of views. Hayes and Hayley eventually after the kiss decided to ask out Hayley which she said yes!

The next day they got kicked off the team, they got all had a group meeting without them and decided to kick them both off, Kendall took over Jens spot of being head cheerleader leaving them both angry.

Hayley thought that Hayes and her weren't spending enough time together, ever since she became apart off the so called team and thought that he should know that she got kicked off the team. He became mad and secretly texted Kendall why. She said for them but he said there was no them. Then she said something about when she came over to study and they did something special. Hayleyasked if anything was wrong but he said not to worry about it and kissed her on the cheek.

A week passed and Jens brother was still in a coma, Hayes has still been acting unusual and Jen hasn't been at school that whole week. Hayley then decided to go to the hospital to we how everything is going, Jen looks terrible. She demands that Jen sleeps over to have some girl in time.

While Jens over and Hayley's house Jen gets a text from Kendall about helping her win Hayes over and then Hayley never finding out about what happened with her and Hayes, yes Jen knows the dirty little secret. Only her, Hayes and Kendall know. Jen refuses to help her and blocks her number.

The next morning they go to the shops and go to a funny hat store and take photos of them wearing funny hats. After a while in Jens point of view she swore she saw Hayes and some girl, so she didn't take any risks and took Hayley the other way.

While the girls were shopping Hayes was also there with Kendall picking out a dress for her sisters party, Hayes is feeling bad about being there but gets back into reality with Kendall waving her hands in front of his face. She is wearing a little red right dress and all Hayes can say is it looks okay. She decided to get it and then they both go to the food court, Hayes swore he also saw Jen and Hayley but she pushed Hayley in the other direction.

Kendall started talking about asking him to be his date to his sisters party and Hayes said no because it would be unfair to Hayley, but Kendall threatened to spill the beans about the dirty little secret. So what did he do? "Fine."

OKAY so that's kinda what's happened so far, sorry there was a glitch up! NOW I WILL GIVE YOU SOME TIPS!

• Yes it becomes the summer :)

• The cheerleader competition takes place on the holidays, okay :)

• She finds out the secret and she is _____ YOU CANT KNOW!

• Will there be a broken friendship or not?

So there's some tip guys :) what do you think! would you like to read on?