Chapter 17

The name that it will be using is... Hayesly!!! The first person that came up with that name it emilyy_sumrall! So thank you darling!!!!!
___________________________

Once I got home I went straight to my room and screamed in my pillow, today was the best day. I got my first kiss, first boyfriend and actually got to get revenge on someone that I don't like! I felt a buzz and picked up my phone to see a text from a unknown number.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: I saw the video of me, you are so going to get it!

I knew that it was Kendall so I blocked her number so that she wouldn't be able to call or text me again, then i went onto the app store and searched up vine maybe I should give it a go. I pressed download and waited for it to activate, finally it did and I decided to make an account other than using my twitter. I looked up Jens name, then Hayes but then I remembered that Nash has an account so I though I might check it out.

Woah I've been watching his videos for the past half an hour and they are so awesome, I saw that he has 5 million followers and i was amazed that one guy can get so many followers he must be the most popular person on vine! I then put my phone away and decided to go downstairs to see how everybody was going.

"Hey goofball, how was your day," Riley said as she raised her eyebrows up and down.

"Amazing," I said as I plopped down on the couch with her.

"Well tell me all about it and then I tell how mine was!"

I told her all about my day plus I showed he the video, of course she laugh really hard.

"Okay so now you!" I said.

"Well you know how I've been having to go over and do a project with Nash, I think I am crushing on him but I don't know if he likes me back," she said.

I gave her a da look.

"Hello, his been staring and smiling at you nonstop!" I said.

"He totally likes you, I think I can get him to own up and ask you out!" I said evily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided after I had something to eat I would go over to Hayes house and talk to Nash.

"Alright mom I'll be back in an hour," I said putting my shoes on and leaving.

"Come on Nash, don't be such a girl!" I said.

I'm at the boys house and I'm in Nash's room with Hayes, were trying to talk him into asking Riley out.

"She likes you, you like her!" Hayes said.

"Fine, but if she says no I will hate you all."

He got out his phone and dialled Rileys number.

""Hello?" she says.

"Hey its Nash, i need to ask you something," he said nervously.

"I was wondering if you would please go out with me."

He looked at me nervously and then gave me a smile.

"Okay well bye babe," he ended the call and stood up and started dancing.

"She said yes!" Hayes and I looked at each other and then stood up and joined in with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

I closed my locker door and looked at Jen who looked tired and pale.

"When was the last time you ate!" I said.

"Umm I think last night Taco Bell," she was weakly.

I pulled out a sand which and handed it to her.

"You need to eat something," I said throwing it to her.

She instantly ate it. Ever since her brother went into a coma a few days ago she's been all over the place, she's had no sleeping schedule plus she hasn't been eating a lot.

We both made it through the day until we had cheer squad rehearsals, that's when we both became so nervous because of last night but I still laugh my ass of when I think about what we did!

"Well I'm surprised you girls even showed up!" Kendall said as we entered the school gym.

"Well what can I say, I am the head cheerleader and I need to be here for the team," Jen said with a devilish smile.

"Yeah um about that the team and I had a meeting and we've decided your both kicked off the team," she said pretending to act all sad.

"What you can't do that I'm the head cheerleader and I have to be there when we decided things," Jen said as her face started to become red.

"No I am the head cheerleader and you are just some random people that use to be on the team," she said smiling.

"HOLD MY BAG THIS GURL IS GOING DOWN!" I yelled.

I dropped my bag but Jen stopped me before I could get a first punch.

"She's not worth it, come on Hayley!" Jen said.

I picked up my bag and followed Jen out the door, I can't believe were no longer on the team but we'll get them back.

"I can't believe that were off the team," Jen said as we walked out of the school gates.

"Yeah I know but we'll come up with a way to get back on the team!" I said happily as we started to walk down the street.

___________________________

I wanted to stop it here because you girls won't stop saying NEXT CHAPTER PLEEAASSEE and I haven't been updating because I've been sick this past week, one of my ears is block so it's pretty hard to hear :( soooo I hope this chapter is okay for all of you :) but I will try to make it better!

Ta ta Hayleyornators