Chapter 4; Losses

Eleanors Point Of View

The man stood silently. "What do you want-" I was cut off by him shooting Ethan. Evan began clutching onto my side terrified. I bent down to Ethan, who was unconsious and obviously dead. "Why?" I desperately screamed at the man. I did my first instinct , and grabbed Evan. I pushed past the man roughly, sprinting from the house. It wasn't long until I felt a force hold back Evan. I turned around only to find No one there. "Evan?!" I shouted helplessly. "EVAN?!?!" I called out once again. I began crying hopelessly.I just kept walking down the sidewalk, unknowing of what to do. I'm alone. The thought kept flowing through my head.
I'm alone.

Cierras Point Of View

It was just around ten at night and I couldn't sleep. I quietly sat up and glanced over at Bethany, she was fast asleep.
Might as well go get a snack
I whispered to myself. I silently tiptoed out of the room and into the hallway. I snuck down the stairs and into the kitchen. I rummaged through the pantry, soon enough selecting boring ol' bread. Just then, I heard walking outside.
Who would be outside now?
I asked myself. I drew the front curtains back carefully, seeing a short brunette, walking along the sidewalk. She looked pretty harmless. I opened the front door. "Uhm- are you ok?" I said akwardly. She turned to me, kind of scared. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. "Do you need a place to stay?" I asked. She nodded. I moved aside, allowing her to enter. "I'm Cierra" I introduced myself, shutting the door. 
"I'm Eleanor" She responded. "Are you the girl that was on the phone earlier?" I asked. She nodded, pulling Jordans wallet and phone out of her pocket, and handing them to me. I took them and sat them on a nearby table. 
"Thank you" She piped up as I guided her to the guest room. "It's nothing. You can stay here as long as you want" I smiled, before leaving.
For some reason, I trust her.