Chapter 7; The Truth Comes Out

Eleanors Point Of View

I quietly shut the door to my new 'Room'. I'll never consider this house my Home. I plopped down on my bed. And just laid there, wondering.

Does Isaac feel the same way I do?

Who Do I like?

Should I just give up?

My thoughts were interrupted by my door opening. I looked over to see Cierra standing in the doorway.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, concern in her voice.

"Uh...nothing. I'm fine" I plastered a fake smile on my face, in hope she'll believe it.

"Somethings wrong, tell me" She sort of demanded.

"Can you keep a secret?" I questioned.

"I think so" She joked, shutting the door.

"Well....theres no easy way to say this...." I drifted off.

"You like Isaac and Jordan, don't you?" She cut to the chase.

"Uh-er-no?! Why would you think that?" I nervously laughed. Cierra looked at me, waiting for me to say the truth.

"Yes, I like them. But they have girlfriends! And I don't stand a chance" I spat out.

"First of all, I'm pretty sure one of them likes you. I don't know which. Second of all, are you talking about Laurren and Raelein? Yeah, they are great.." She ended on a negative note.

"Jerk" I remarked as a joke.

"Heh. So, just think it over, I'll go talk to Bethany about this" She left.

I swear, she tells anyone else but Bethany, I'll be ticked.

A/N

This was a quick chapter, and a pretty boring one. Sorry!