Unsteady Continuation

hold onto me; 'cause i'm a little unsteady
daddy, i'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home
if you love me, don't let go
hold onto me, 'cause i'm a little unsteady

❖❖❖

A few months after Harry and Louis began dating, Louis began to notice Harry's slight... obsession with babies.

Well, that's incorrect. Harry wasn't so much interested in the babies themselves as he was in their objects. Onesies and nappies, dummies and plushies all caught Harry's attention. Thankfully, since they were usually held by babies or young children, everyone simply thought he was cooing over the kids.

But Louis saw where Harry's gaze really went; just a tick too far to really be focusing on the child. A little too low when a little girl with a puppy plush approached them, a little too far from his eyes when Niall's nephew was in his arms.

Harry wasn't one to spook when talking about things, but since Harry hadn't even begun to mention it, Louis didn't bring it up. Instead, whenever Louis had a moment and he remembered, he did some research.

His first searches took him to some rather kinky results, ones that had little to do with what Harry seemed to want. His boyfriend certainly didn't grow a boner when he saw a dummy in a baby's mouth.

BDSM wasn't his next goal, either; they'd discussed their sexuality. Harry felt he was asexual more than anything, and Louis hadn't cared whether or not Harry wanted sex, he was just happy to finally hold his boyfriend in the middle of the night.

Ageplay was attached to the BDSM page, and Louis felt like he'd struck gold upon reaching the words non-sexual ageplay. With those keywords now in hand, Louis found a plethora of links catering to his search. There wasn't much in the way of shopping, but a few stores sold specially-made products. Adult onesies and nappies existed, and it didn't take long for Louis to find larger-sized dummies and bottles. All Louis really needed now was to take it up with Harry.

❖❖❖

Harry denied it. Vehemently.

For six weeks.

Louis was nearly at his wit's end, trying to bring it up with Harry. He didn't dare to do it in public, but in the privacy of their hotel rooms and flats, easily growing frustrated with Harry's flippant behavior at his every attempt at breaching this particular subject.

He nearly took Harry over his lap for a spanking, and mentioned this to his boyfriend six weeks after he'd tried bringing this up.

Harry froze in his tracks, having gotten up for a glass of water. Their tour had ended last week, and they'd just barely been home for three days. Harry had adjusted rather well, though Louis still had trouble with jet lag and last night's insomnia had wrought a new search.

Louis eyed Harry, sleepy and frustrated. Harry had turned to him, green eyes wide with shock. To Louis surprise, however, they were also imploring, almost begging Louis to go through with it.

So, with Louis not one to back down, he drew himself up and narrowing his eyes.

"Harry," Louis' voice was low, and Harry visibly twitched. Bingo "do I need to spank you, or are we going to sit and talk?"

Harry took a small step back, forefinger and thumb rubbing together as his gaze dropped. His hair, long and thick from Harry's decision to grow it out, draped in front of his face. His mouth opened once, twice, throat working as he finally forced out, "No, Daddy."

Mildly surprised at the name, Louis hummed softly in both satisfaction and victory. "Then come sit down, and we're going to talk." His added emphasis wasn't placed idly. Louis was fairly surprised at Harry's reaction, but he was willing to do what he needed for Harry, be it spanking a little boy or dressing him up in nappies and onesies.