NOTE

EDIT 08/31/2018: PUBLISHED THIS AGAIN BECAUSE OF SOME SOON TO BE NEW UPDATE OF WATTPAD THAT WILL HAPPEN ON SEPT. 19

Hey guys, I know that this is a one-shot, but this idea just kept on bugging me just after I published it and while listening to 'Touch It' by Ariana Grande's Final Fantasy Brave Exvius version....

Do you guys want me to continue this? To know the story of the Reader and Ardyn? 

I already have some ideas on what I'm going to do. But, the only problem is that... the chapter's stories will be really short and the plot might be too fast so I'm not really sure. Also, since the story of FFXV as Hajime Tabata has said that the ending is a bit vague (?), that I don't really know much about Ardyn's past and what is mostly his relation of the Lucis family ordeal. I've already check the wiki of Final Fantasy and I still think there is something more of Ardyn's past that maybe Square Enix just doesn't want to explain more. (Just my opinion though)

So, should I continue this, about the past of Ardyn and Reader? Should I keep this as an x reader or as an x OC story? Is it okay for you that all chapters might be short?

Just comment if you want me to continue this. I might try to update by the summer. I've been busy with college right now that I can't update any of my stories on my account.

EDIT: My vacation started just this week and I already read the feedbacks about continuing this. But, I need help with the history of Ardyn since this is the only information a bit of his history on the Final Fantasy Wikia.

Two thousand years ago, Ardyn Lucis Caelum was a Lucian king chosen by the Crystal to save from the Starscourge, a malady that transforms people into . He did so by absorbing the Starscourge into his own body. While his actions saved thousands across the world, he was rejected by the Crystal as tainted, and was denounced by the astrals. He was denied entry to the Astral Realm since the daemons he had absorbed rendered him immortal, and became demonized by a jealous future king, one not yet chosen by the Crystal. As the fallen King of Light, Ardyn took the surname of "Izunia" and plotted to one day end the astral-appointed bloodlines of the Lucian kings and , alongside their divine artifacts.

Ardyn bided his time for millennia before establishing himself as chancellor to Iedolas Aldercapt, the Emperor of Niflheim. In Ardyn entered Niflheim and proposed the establishment of a magitek army. He provided his knowledge to begin his plan for revenge, and the information on daemons Ardyn imparted upon the Empire allowed Niflheim to build a mighty army. However, it also heralded the spread of Starscourge and the imperial lands were ravaged by a "vanishing disease".

So, is there some thing more about him that was implied on the game? If you guys know some thing else about Ardyn, just PM or comment if you want. I just don't know what I'm doing with the story since I really don't know much about him and I think the story will be really short though and now I'm currently having writer's block.