Chapter 2: The Amazing Spiderman

SETTING:BANK
Thug 1: Give me all the cash this place got you hear.
Cashier: Okay sir. Please don't shoot.
Thug 2: Look missy ain't nobody gon get hurt less you listen to us ya hear.
SpiderMan: Loud and clear.
Thug 1 & 2: SPIDERMAN!
SpiderMan: That's my name don't wear it out.
Thug 2: Where'd he come from
Thug 1: It don't matter I'll shoot you up my here pistol.
SpiderMan: Oh, you mean this pistol. (ZAP!) SpiderMan web shoots the pistol to the floor then web shoots the Thug 1's hands to the wall.
SpiderMan: Uh oh, my spidey sense is kicking in. SpiderMan looks behind him. And see's Thug 2 rushing toward him. With a knife
Thug 2: I've gotcha now spidey.
SpiderMan see's the Thug 2's weapon and quickly doges all 2 attacks from him.
SpiderMan: Woah! Didn't your parents ever tell not to play with sharp objects.
Thug 2: Shut it before I squash you.
SpiderMan: I guess not.
Thug 2: Take this
The Thug 2 throws the knife at SpiderMan who catches the knife.
SpiderMan: Look pal you should really work on your aim.
Cashier: It's Okay SpiderMan I called the police a few minutes ago. Wait their they are. SpiderMan Zaps Thug 2's hands to the wall.
SpiderMan : Well they won't be going anywhere but the slammer.
Cashier: Thanks for saving me.
SpiderMan: No problem. Gotta jet.
SpiderMan webs slings out of the place. And the police arrest the thugs.
Spiderman: Man if crime doesn't slow down soon. I'll have to make a clone of myself. Spiderman thought to himself. Then Spiderman Web slings on a building where he then see a mugging take place.
SpiderMan : Hey you! Stop mugging him.
Mugger: Like I'll listen to some freak who wears a halloween costume.
SpiderMan: Hey I work hard on the costume. On top of that it's all stretchy.
Jim: Thanks for saving me...who are you.
SpiderMan: Just your friendly neighborhood spidey. Now run.
Jim flees the scene. And spiderman jumps from the building onto the ground.
Mugger: Hey I'm sorry man please don't hurt me. I'll never do it again.
SpiderMan: Oh, save it loser. If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I'd be filthy rich. (SWISH!) Spiderman ties the mugger up with webs.
SpiderMan: don't worry I'm sure someone will find you.
Mugger: mmhhmmh
SpiderMan: Huh? What was that. Guess you can't talk with webs in your mouth. Any way I'm out of here.
SETTING:PETERS HOME
SpiderMan: I guess I can go through the window. SpiderMan climbs through his bedroom window. And takes off his super suit.
Peter: Uh...Fighting bad thugs is getting old. I want to fight something that can actually make me sweat.
Peter thought to himself then fell asleep.