why......

It seems as though each time I come even close to knowing where we stand or knowing how we fit togther like peices of a puzzel, you pull away. Each time I come come close to knowing, i get cut off. Maybe this time it's another girl, maybe it's the distance, and maybe its just me...
     Slipping through my fingers all the time, I don't want to wait until we see each other again. I think it would make it too hard. We both have responsibilities to withhold and I don't think that i could handle seeing you again, and not being able to call u mine.
     I know not what it was that spawned this newfound development but I know you always have your reasons.
     ......I really have no idea what else to say... nothing except why? Your words left me numb and dry with hurt inside. It felt like wintertime...
     Do you know when you try to breath In the cold bitter wind? It hurts with ever breath and you think that if you just keep on breathing that it will get better, that it won't hurt as much..... but it doesn't. The words still hurt, and my lungs fold in on themselves. All the color leaves my face and all the energy from my body, all the love from my heart and the words from my mouth.
     This is why i don't want to do this at state. I can't do this all over again. I can't associate my music with the pain you brought. It's all I have left.....