ch.4 meeting new friends.

Hola mis dulcuras.^-^
I entered for the Literary awards please go and nominated me. Please. ;)
Thankyou so much to ilovemusic_123.
And Thankyou for waiting patiently.
I love each one of you.
So here you go...:)

(Geovanny)
I panicked.
At the same time my blood boiled with fury.
How can some one hurt a human being like this?
For what stupid reason?

She felt light in my arms. As if I was caring my own little sister May. Then I stared to wonder how her life must be.
If I only knew who you are exactly.

The only thing that I knew about her was her name, her beauty, and that she makes me go crazy, because she occupied every inch of my mind.

I ran through my secret door. I had no idea what to do with her, so I was going to put her in my room and...
Well...
I didn't knew what to do next.

A girl might of heard my footsteps because she was facing the opposite direction and said,
"I'm sorry Melissa I thought..."
She turn around and saw me with Melissa and she failed to her knees and bowed. With her face to the floor she said.

"Your highness. I am terribly sorry for what happened. I can take her and we wont be trouble at all." she said as clear as possible but I could hear her voice shake.

"No. It's okay you can stand now. I actually want to help her. I will take her to my room. But I don't know how to clean her wounds." I said examining the deep wound in her face and felt like someone stabbed me in the heart.

The girl cleared her throat "Em. Your highness, I know how to clean wounds. Can I help?"

I nodded and we stared running. As we pass through the secret hallways the time felt eternal, and all I wanted to do is get Melissa to my room.

When we got there, I lay her in my bed and I could see her jaw tighten, from the pain.

"Your highness, I'm afraid if we don't start right away, her wounds could get infected, and she could get a fever and...
die." Her voice trailed off to a whisper and that was the only warning I needed.

I left the room to let her work. I needed to talk to mother, and make some kind of excuse to not see Princess Lucia for the rest of the week...

After the super I ran to my room to check on Melissa. Thank God the Queen and the King of France needed Princess Lucia and that Linda went with her.

When I got to the room, I saw Melissa curled in a ball, that was a good sign.
The girl was next to her and she smiled at me and whispered
"Thankyou your highness. She is much better now that her wounds were treated."

"No Thank you I actually didn't knew what to do with her. If it wasn't for you I..."

I changed the conversation.
"Sorry, I never knew your name."

"It's Caroline, your highness."

"Ah Caroline. Is it ok if I asked​ you a few questions?"

She nodded happily to help me.

"Who, exactly is Melissa?"

Her smile turn into a frown.
"Oh. Um. Melissa she is a s-slave" She said it so low, I could barely hear her.

But then I understood Carla. My world stop. This explains most things, like why she felt light in my arms. Or why she is dressed that way.

Than, with a worry voice, Caroline said "P-please don't despise her, or us..."

"No! No. I just want to help her...
Wait. You, are a slave too?"

"Um... Yes your highness."

"Than, how come you knew I was a prince, and she didn't?"