Spamano #1

Once again I do not own this fanfiction I'm just uploading it here so you guys could read.

Antonio sighed as he looked at his reflection in the mirror mantle above the fireplace. He looked stupid, although he would never say such a thing but.... Damn he looked dumb. Francis had sent him these clothes for a rock concert they and Gilbert were going to. Francis explained via phone that there was a dress code. Leather. So Francis and Gilbert collaborated and made them outfits for the concert. Then next thing you know Antonio was given the outfit he was in.

There were a few things he hated about it. For one it had no shirt. Just a leather vest, with a black choker that had a metal lope/hook thing on it (much like a collar). Two, the leather skinny didn't breath. His legs left trapped. And even more so below the knee, where knee high leather combat style boots that also didn't breath were tied, much too tightly. The fingerless gloves weren't so bad but they made his palms sweaty. Francis also ordered him to straighten his hair (where he burnt himself a few times trying). He didn't like the way it looked too much. His normally curly, bouncy locks looked dead, and unhappy.

"Just one night." He told himself. He walked into the kitchen and pulled out a glass, and an unopened bottle of wine. It's Bad Touch Trio tradition to have a glass before you go out and finish the bottle when you come home. He popped the cap, as his phone buzzed.

From: Gilbert

Hay Toni x-may on the oncert-cay the tickets turned out to be a bust. Ttyl.

-THE AWESOME ME.

He sighed as he put the glass back drinking strait from the bottle.

"Well I might as well get changed." Antonio muttered to himself as he walked out of the kitchen and up the staircase, the bottle of wine still in hand. He opened his bedroom door, sighing once again. He set the bottle on his dresser and closed his door. He turned around and nearly fell over.

Lovino was lying on their bed. But that wasn't what took Antonio by surprise. Oh no. Lovino was wearing leather boots, in the same style as Antonio's but his went up to the middle of his thigh, and about an inch above them were leather bootie shorts. He too was in a vest similar to Antonio's but his closed slight, but his nipples were still hanging out. Lovino also had black gloves that covered most of his arm, and was that a black police hat that he was wearing? And were those hand cuffs, in his hand? And was that a leather leash in the other? Yes, yes it is.

Antonio slapped himself. There was NO WAY Lovino was wearing that. He opened his eyes. Yep, still there. SLAP. Still there. Ok so he wasn't dreaming. Once this clicked his dick came to life, and the bulge was given away instantly by the sinfully tight pants. Ok if now Antonio REALLY hated these pants.

"Lovi?" Antonio asked, his jaw hanging open. Lovino smirked and nodded.

"You bad boy were you trying to sneak out on me, while I'm so horny?" Lovino asked, in a lustful tone. Antonio just stood there dumb founded. Lovino tisked before getting up and hooking the leash around the metal lope on Antonio's choker. "Well, I'll simply have to punish you."