Spamano #5

"Scarred for life dude." Alfred said, slurping down his milkshake.

"Oh shut up. You've seen worse.... I should know I was there." Lovino said glaring at the cup in front of him.

"Oh you mean that time we walked in on my folks?" Alfred said before giving a shudder. "So. Much. French.... I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIS EYEBROWS!"

"Please stop talking before I barf...." Lovino's phone buzzed.

Antonio: Lovi, get home. NOW!

"Dammit it's like I'm some little kid!" Lovino yelled getting out of his chair.

"Huh?"

"I gotta go. The tomato bastard says I gotta get home, it looks like it's an emergency."

"Right, we still on for awesome twins movie night?" Alfred asked.

"Yeah, but Feliciano said he might not be able to come, something about pasta, football and snuggle time." Both men gave a shudder.

"Well, ok. See ya then!" Alfred said getting into his car as Lovino got into his (Antonio's). Lovino pulled into the driveway of the home he and Antonio shared, and walked up to the door. His hand was on the door knob when he heard a crash followed by Spanish curses.

"Alvarez must be here....." Lovino said opening the door. "Antonio!" He called. "Why.... THE FUCK?" He asked stepping into the kitchen.

Two heads snapped towards him, one with a ponytail smacking the side of his head. There was a smashed plate on the floor and the two figures were fighting over and identical one. But that wasn't why Lovino was freaking out. Oh no. There were two Antonio's.

Yeah you read write. Two of 'em. One was the normal happy go lucky Spaniard we all know and love who was 25, then there was the always sexy pirate Antonio we all know and... Well. We all want him in our bed, who was about 17.

Lovino blinked a few times. Two Antonio's. He slapped himself. Two Antonio's still stood before him. He slapped himself again. Still there, he went to slap himself again, but Antonio... The older one, stopped him.

"Si, Lovi there are two of us. You can stop slapping yourself." He said

"Ok..... WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE TWO OF YOU?"

"Eyebrows." Antonio replied. "He sent me myself from my pirate days."

"Oh joy~" Lovino rolled his eyes. "I love you and all but you were a bitch back then... A sexy bitch with great ass but a bitch none the less."

"Well I feel loved." Said the younger Antonio leaning against the kitchen counter.

"You should bitch; I called you sexy didn't I?" Lovino asked narrowing his eyes.

"Phfft I don't even know who you are." The young Antonio said rolling his eyes.

"It's Romano." The older Antonio said trying to keep calm. The younger one's eyes lit up.

"Romano? Is that really you?" he asked coming up to him, giving his cheeks a poke. "Si! I know that squishy cheek anywhere!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Lovino snapped at him, head butting him.

"Yup... That's Roma..." He stood back up, and took a good look at him. "Wow Roma~ You became really beautiful! I mean you always had a pretty face but back then it was just cute to look at but now~... Well now I can't help but get turned on!~" Lovino's face went scarlet, and for a moment Antonio (the older one) Looked like he was about to kill his younger self, then an idea struck him. He smirked and didn't bother hiding it."Hey stronzo I don't know what your- Antonio.... What the fuck are you thinking?" Lovino asked

"Hmm? I'm not thinking anything Lovi~" He winked.

"You sick fu-.... Wait... That sounds.... Hot." Lovino said smirking as well.

"Hey! Guys, what are you thinking! I wanna know!" The child... Ish.... Man... Sex on legs with a great ass thing said.

"So you're horny are you?" Lovino asked

"Si?" The young man asked.

"Well then! Would you care to join us for a good time?" Antonio asked. The confusion on the teen's face disappeared and was replaced by a smirk... A smirk identical to the one his older self, wore.

"Why yes. I would love to join you." He said. And with that the trio ran up the stairs.

Lovino and the current Antonio... Ah fuck it. Antonio=Older, Spain=Younger. Got it? Good.

Lovino and Antonio were attached at the mouth, while Spain sat behind Lovino, his mouth attached to the smaller man's neck, his arms wrapped around his stomach.

Antonio pulled back from the fiery kiss, and began sucking on the opposite side of Lovino's neck from Spain. Lovino let out a groan when Antonio's fingers met with his curl, giving it a hard pull. Lovino let out a small cry with Spain's fingers tweaked his nipple.

It wasn't long before Lovino found himself between two almost naked Spaniards, without any clothes himself. He shuddered when he felt one tongue teasing his nipple while the other one was licking the head of his length. He was leaning on Antonio who somehow ended up behind him while Spain, gave him a blow job. Lovino moaned and tried to move his legs witch were being held up. His panting became even more irregular when Spain's tongue found its way into Lovino's hole. He arched his back crying out.

Antonio smirked down at Lovino who's faced was flushed.

"Oh Lovi you look so cute~"

"I agree!" Spain said coming up from his work.

"Shu-Shu- OHHHH~" he moaned when his curl was pulled again.

Spain sat up and forced three of his fingers into Lovino's mouth coating them in spit, while Antonio did the same thing with two. They soon pulled out of his mouth, Spain slide one in first, soon followed by Antonio. When all five were inside the started thrusting for his spot. It wasn't long before Lovino cried out in Italian.

Both Spaniards smirked pulling out. Antonio moved his in first and began abusing his prostate, in the mean time Spain went back to back to sucking Lovino off. Lovino writhed calling out to them screaming profanities in all the languages he knew. Which was a quite a bit.

"Oooh! Antonio! Spain! Don't stop! No deje! Non si fermano! Noli prohibere! Teishi shinaide kudasai!" That's right mother fuckers. 5 languages. Any way! After a certain amount of time Antonio worked a few fingers in there with him, before getting Spain to enter as well. He was able to slide in fairly well, but it was clear it was hurting Lovino, so both Spaniards aimed and his prostate, which sent him crying. They smirk at each other, doing that again.
Spain stopped Antonio, and then moved the tip of his head around Lovino's prostate, making him whimper. Then the two of them began to pound that poor spot.

"JESUS CHRIST! OH GOD! DIO MIO! IT'S SOO GOOD! DON'T STOP! DON'T YOU DARE STOP! MOTHER FUCKER!" Lovino called out. After this Spain, called out, not as loudly but still. Ya know loud.

"Ah shit!" He yelled before coming inside of Lovino, this started a chain reaction, after Spain came, Lovino came in a fit of screams and cries, with caused Antonio to come. The Spaniards pulled out one at a time, causing a stream of cum, to come pouring out of Lovino's poor hole.

"Well that was fun." Antonio said nuzzling Lovino's neck.

"Si... It was." Spain agreed burying his face in Lovino's neck.

"Si...." Lovino said before falling asleep.

The next day, Spain was gone but left a note reading.

Dear, Lovino and Antonio.

Gracias for last night, it was great! But I had to leave, don't worry I'll make it home just fine!

With Love~

Spain

P.S Oh honhonhon~