Spamano #9

A crash echoed throughout the house. Antonio stood up axe in hand. Maybe France is here! Or that Austria! Antonio turned the corner and found the table one of his vases used to stand on, and on the floor were the shattered pieces of the vase.

"Lovino! Where are you? Come on out!" Antonio looked around, but no Lovino in sight.

"Oh I'm sorry boss." Lovino's voice came from behind him… But Lovino's voice was higher and sweeter. "I'm so horny I can't really get around without falling back." Antonio turned around and found Lovino in his own maid dress, but it didn't go to his knees like it did when he was small, it went about a quarter down his thigh. He had on white silky stockings that reached his knee.

"L-L-Lovino?" Antonio asked his face flushing. "W-What a-are y-you wearing?"

"Huh? Does boss not like my dress? I guess I'll take it off then." Lovino unzipped the back and began to take it off.

"Wait! Don't do that!" Antonio stopped his hands.

"Oh? Does boss want to take it off for me? Thank-you, boss~" Lovino kissed Antonio's cheek lightly.

"NONONONO It's going to stay on." Antonio said zipping it back up.

"Oh with clothes on then? Oh boss you're so kinky. I'm not wearing any underwear so we can start at any time~" Lovino said

"Wait! No. Lovino lets not." Antonio said

"Aww why not? I'm horny, and by the look of this" Lovino stroked Antonio's erection through his pants. Antonio moaned "You are too. So what do you say boss? You wanna give me a good fucking? Sides I broke your fancy vase. Don't I need to be punished?" Something inside Antonio snapped, this spell the wish Lovino had made was broken.

"Si~ Lovi, you do need to be punished. You're a very bad boy. Maybe a good tease and fuck will make you learn your lesson. Hmm I'll even make you cry with pleasure." Antonio picked Lovino up and carried him to their room, and set him on the bed. "Sit tight Lovi, I have to find something." Lovino bit his lip when Antonio left the room. He couldn't wait much longer. He pulled out his length and began to jack himself off, even going down to his hole and began to finger himself.

When Antonio came back into the room with a small box he saw what Lovino was doing. He set the box on the bed and coughed.

"Lovi. You naughty boy~ it's my job to bring you pleasure~" Lovino looked at him, his eyes wide. "Hmm, but now I'll have to punish you more. Maybe I'll blind fold you and tie you down so you can't even move or see as your tight little hole is stretched and played with~" Antonio said, opening the box. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs, multiple dildos, a blindfold and straps. He handcuffed Lovino to the bed, blind folded him, and used two hooks on the celling Lovino had never noticed before and the straps to strap Lovino's legs in the air. He couldn't move at all.
Antonio looked at the dildos and picked one, it was a small vibrator. He slowly slid it into Lovino, and turned it on.

"Ah!" Lovino spazzed but couldn't really move. Antonio turned it up as high as it would go, and sat and watched as Lovino twitched and arched. "A-Antonio!" Lovino whimpered. Antonio smirked and took the toy out, getting a whimper of complaint from Lovino. He soon picked up a new one, this one had tentacle like things sticking out of it.

"Lovi~" Antonio took the blindfold off. "I want you to see what I'm about to put inside you! I think you'll like it." He showed him the dildo. "Its new toy; I think it will be fun don't you Lovi?" Lovino was at a loss for words. Antonio hummed as he put a little lube around Lovino's hole, this caused Lovino to shudder from the cold. "Ready Lov?" Lovino nodded. Antonio slid the dildo inside as far as it could go and put the first setting on.

The tentacles started to vibrate slowly. Lovino closed his eyes and arched. Antonio had a great idea. He took the blind fold and tied it around Lovino's mouth. Lovino looked up at him with confused eyes. Antonio only smiled and turned the dildo on full blast, so the tentacles were moving and vibrating at top speed.

Lovino's eyes widened as he began to twitch, muffled sounds as his organism piled in the pit of his stomach. Antonio sat there and watched as Lovino twitched and spazzed his entire body shaking. Then it hit. Lovino's eyes shut tight, his toes curled and his back arched his cum flying everywhere. When he finished, his body still throbbing, he looked to Antonio shivering. Antonio smile widened as he began to jack Lovino.

"You're not done yet mi amor~" Antonio brought the length into his mouth, and moved the dildo into a new spot so it was against Lovino's prostate. Tears of pleasure rolled down Lovino's cheek, while Antonio rolled an R onto the head of his dick. Yet again, warmth piled in the bottom of Lovino's stomach, and when Antonio swallowed around his shaft, Lovino let of a muffled cry, his muscles clenching, and cum painting the inside of Antonio's mouth.

Antonio let the dick fall from his mouth, and turned the toy off and pulled it out of Lovino. He took of the handkerchief and brought Lovino into a kiss. He pulled back, and pulled off his shirt. Lovino starred at his chest longing to touch it but knew he was unable too. Antonio spread lube onto his shaft and lined it up with Lovino's entrance and met his golden eyes. He used long smooth strokes, Lovino moaned. Antonio soon set up a fast, hard rhythm, each stroke sending Lovino to a spaz.

Lovino found the safety button on the hand cuffs and freed his arms, and linked them around Antonio's neck bringing him down into a sloppy kiss.

"Antonio~" Lovino moaned on his lips. Antonio gave a shudder and increased his speed even more, his hold on Lovino's hips tightening. He even took a moment to undo the straps holding Lovino's legs up, giving Lovino the chance to wrap his legs around his torso.

Antonio found Lovino's prostate and began to abuse it, as he felt the warmth in his stomach. It wasn't much longer before he released his seed into Lovino's heat, crying out as he did so. Lovino followed suite covering their torsos in his cum.

"Ah, mi amor~ that was great!~" Antonio said lying next to him, pulling him close.

"Si… But I'm just glad you're bad to normal tomato bastard."

"¿Qué?"

"Ya know what, never mind."