Chapter 15

"I hate you Lay for the rest of my life!!!" You shouted.
"I-I-I made that f-f-for you (Y/N) not for him. I-I want us to be together." Lay said very scared.

He looked at you very frighten. There was hate in your eyes.

"Just get away from my life Lay! I don't like you anymore! I like Hoseok!!!"

Lay looked at you shocked. The EXO members grabbed him and left. You, BTS, GOT7, and your gang quickly took Hoseok to the hospital. You guys took him to the doctor. You knew the doctor because she was your dad's friend. Of course she knew that Hoseok was your boyfriend. Everytime your mom abuse you and Jae Bum you guys went to her and cry. She's like a second mother to you. She also that what happen 3 years ago with EXO.

"Han Bi Hoseok was shot..." You started talking.
"What happen?" she said.
"He protected me from Lay and Lay made a gun for me to forget the one I love which is Hoseok."
"Okay we'll see."

2 hours later she came out.

"He's okay it's like what you said (Y/N) he lost some of his memories. He need to rest today and I'll see if he remembers anything before the gunshot. He will be discharged tomorrow."
"Okay thanks Han Bi..."
"Anytime (Y/N) and I was thinking."

You looked at her.

"I want to report your mom and adopt you guys."
"Jinja?!" Me and Jae Bum said.
"Yeah you guys are like my kids and I want to keep you."
"Thank you Han Bi!!!" we hugged her.
"Your welcome and make sure to call me eomma after I sign the adoption sheet."
"Okay!"

You guys went back to the apartment. You ran to your bedroom and Jin followed you. He pull you to his embrace.

"Cry if you want I'm here. I hope Hosoek will remember you soon."

Then you cried on his chest. You cried all night and you woke up with your face swollen. You fixed yourself and all the gangs went to the hospital after you. You went to Hoseok's room.

"Hi Hoseok..."
"Who are you and how do you know my name?"
"I'm Im (Y/N) and we're classmates at school."
"Oh (Y/N) you're here!" Han Bi came in.
"Yeah I'll stepped out until you're finished."
"Okay thanks."

*Hoseok's POV*

Im (Y/N)... That name seems familiar but I can't remember it.

"Hoseok do you remember your members?"
"Yes."
"GOT7?"
"Yes."
"Moonlight Girls?"
"Yes."
"EXO?"
"Yes..."

I started to getting dizzy from gang's name. The doctor asked me more questions until she asked me this question.

"Do you remember anything about (Y/N)?"
"Ani..."
"Okay you're good. Luckily you're discharge today and if you need me I'll be at the hospital in Seoul after I adopt (Y/N) and Jae Bum."

I slightly nodded and she left. (Y/N) came in with the other except Jin. He must be filling out the paper.

"Hi guys!"
"I'm gonna go guys I need to pack my things back to Seoul." (Y/N) said.

"Okay annyeong."

Then she left and I noticed something. She has the same name as Jae Bum! Is she Jae Bum's older sister? I was deep in my thought until Taehyung called my name.

"Hyung are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm just lost in my thoughts but nothing big."

Then I paused.

"Hey Jae Bum is Im (Y/N) your older sister?"
"Ne she is." Jae Bum replied.

We went back home and I was in my apartment. There was a box with a letter that has my name. I looked around the apartment and a flashback came.

*Flashback*

" What about Jae Bum?"
"He'll sleep in my room so it's okay."
"Okay then..."

*To the dinner scene*

"(Y/N) do you have a cell phone?"

She shake her head.

"Well you're lucky tomorrow is Saturday so I'll buy you and Jae Bum one."
"Aniya don't use your money for that."
"I insist (Y/N) jebal" I gave her a puppy look.
"Okay..."
"YAY!!! HOBI HOBI!!!"

*Flashback ended*

I feel like I actually know something about (Y/N). I fell on the floor while holding my head. What was that? Did me and (Y/N) got along? Was me and (Y/N) were more than just classmate? I shook my head. I put away my stuff and decide to look at the box and the letter later. I ate, took a shower, and went to sleep.

*Dream starting*

There was a girl that I don't know. I can't see her face but her voice was familiar. She was about to get shot.

"Look out! Behind you!" I shouted.

I ran in front of her. I was shot and she was crying for me.

"Hoseok?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" she screamed.

She sobbed and looked at the person that shot me.

"I'll hate you for the rest of my life!"

*Dream ends* 

I woke up breathing very hard. Who is that girl?!

*Jae Bum's POV*

We were at the base. We already sell the apartment and noona was still crying. She kept talking to herself.

"Mianhae Hoseok...Mianhae I should have gone back with them...Mianhae jebal forgive me and remember me...Mianhae but I might leave you again..."

I hugged noona.

"Noona it's okay. Don't say that."
"I can't... I just can't..."

I heard a knock on the door. It was noona's members.

"Can we talk to Nitty?" Nikki asked.

I nodded and went to meet my members. I think noona wants some time with her member so I texted the member to meet me in the dance practice room.

*Yuki's POV*

"Nitty we reported them and they went to jail." Nikki said.
"They should be but it's mostly my fault!" (Y/N) cried loudly.
"Should we stay with you so that you to be more comfortable?" I asked.
"Yeah jebal..."
"Yah (Y/N) stop being like this. You been like this since you got here and it hasn't been that long. It's just one day. You're gonna kill yourself if you continue. Once Hoseok gain his memory and knows that you're dead he might end up the same and be super depressed. Just listen to us cause if Hoseok didn't lose his memory he doesn't want you to be like this too."
"Okay I'll listen to you guys..."
"Good now let's have a girl's time now!" Mio said happily.