Chapter 5: The Voices make a truce with Katniss

The Voices: "Alright, let's make a deal, you could do something else, you don't have to kill Gale. But, you have to do something VERY IMPORTANT."

Katniss: "What do you need me to do?"

The Voices: "Ok, we need you to get some extra tesserae for Gale, but, we're going to put a secret juice in it called, The Farji, it's a truth juice, it makes anyone tell the truth.

Katniss: "Ok, when could u put the special juice in the tesserae?"

The Voices: "Just give us the tesserae u bought, and we'll do the rest. Now go, go get the tesserae and bring it to James, the voice-keeper."

Katniss: "Who's James?"

The Voices: "He's the guy that u buy the tesserae from, he's undercover as John Middleton, but he helps us get the job done.

Katniss: "Wait, u guys are people?"

The Voices: "No, John Middleton made us. He was trying to make a special formula to make infinite tesserae, instead, he accidently made us, the voices. He also accidently put an ingredient called, Ponsika, and that makes stuff go inside people's brains, instead of making infinite tesserae.

Katniss: "Whoa, that's, uh, interesting."

The Voices: "We're not actually bad, but we're people, that's for sure.

Katniss: "Then, where are you guys?"

The Voices: "That's a secret, but I'll give u a hint, we're at a base called O.J.H.S.K."

Katniss: "That's not even a place."

The Voices: "That's where you're wrong, AGAIN!."