Chapter 16

Sarah's POV

Class has just started and Jasmine dirty ass walked in giving me a death glare. I rolled my eyes and looked at Michael who saw what she did and giggled. " yo something wrong with that hoe." I said. " baby don't worry about it , she's just trying to get on your nerves that's all baby." He said rubbing my back. I sighed. This is all new to me. I never thought I would be dating the sexy and the most baddest boy in the whole school." Okay class hand in y'all papers and read on page 162- 168 in y'all text books." Mrs. Hatch my health teacher said.

We hand in our papers and took out our text books so we can reading these interesting pages about the reproductive system. I looked at Michael and he was smirking. " yay reading about private parts.....how awesome is that. Damn you guys I feel smarter already! Just pass the condoms around oh and make sure Jasmine the whore gets one she's gonna need it when she uses her reproductive system." I said and everyone was laughing including Michael.

" Fuck You Sarah!!" She said. " umm no thanks don't want to catch herpees or something." I said. Everyone laughed and I smiled. " you think your all that and a bag off chips but you ain't nothing a slut ready to be fucked." She said. " listen I'm not you or your momma. I believe in keeping my legs closed honey, unlike you, you opened your damn legs for all the boys in this school. Fuck out my face you on some petty shit talking bout I'm a slut ready to be fucked. Need your life bitch need your life." I said. She smirked at me and I swear this bitch pushing It.

Comment yo ......Lil😂😂😂😄😄😄