Chapter 27

Michael's POV

I've been distant from jasmine for a while now because I can't get over Sarah. How can she join a gang behind my back and then show up to school with a guy that looks like a cerial killer and a damn rapist???? 😩 I feel so fucked up and out of it. I need to talk to her and try to change her back to the she used to be. I can't live a day without her. She's my everything and I love HER. OMG WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!?!???
Its all my fault Jesus I should have stuck with her.

I got out my bed as my alarm went off and took me a long shower.
The whole time I was in there I was masturbating thinking about Sarah and how much I used to love making her scream my name over and over again as I pound into her tight pussy. Right when I was about to cum my mother came in the bathroom. " Michael are you okay I heard you grunting and groaning in here." She said worried. " oh I'm fine mother I just hit my head on the wall that's all you know jamming to this song that got stuck in my head." I said blushing hard. " okay honey but hurry up you gonna be let for school." She said and shut the door.

I finished washing up and got out the shower. I wrapped a towel around my hair and lower body and hurried in my room and got dressed. I ran downstairs and grabbed me an apple and my bookbag and gave my mom a kiss and left. I got to school and Sarah was outside smoking weed. I lowered my head in shame because I was the one who drove her that way and went inside to my first period class. I was early so I took out a book and started to write a song. Right when I was writing the hook Sarah walked in and sat down in her seat.

" She's Out Of My Life
She's Out Of My Life
And I Don't Know Whether To Laugh Or Cry
I Don't Know Whether To Live Or Die
And It Cuts Like A Knife
She's Out Of My Life

It's Out Of My Hands
To Think For Two Years She Was Here
And I Took Her For Granted I Was So Cavalier
Now The Way That It Stands
She's Out Of My Hands

So I've Learned That Love's Not Possession
And I've Learned That Love Won't Wait
Now I've Learned That Love Needs Expression
But I Learned Too Late

She's Out Of My Life
Damned Indecision And Cursed Pride
Kept My Love For Her Locked Deep Inside
And It Cuts Like A Knife
She's Out Of My Life"

I sanged and she was in tears. I grabbed her and hugged her tightly as I cried with her. " Sarah I'm sorry. I should have never left you , you feel so stupid for doing so but please I'm begging you please have mercy on soul to stop being in a gang and change back to the girl I fell in love with." I said withe my voice cracking. " Michael I'm not in a gang I was lying to you to get my revenge back on you and that dude I was kissing was a friend of mines. He is not into girls he's gay and I'm sorry for lying to you I love you soo much Michael." She said sobbing. I looked at her wide-eyed and sighed in relief. " okay baby but don't pull that shit off again you hear me??? You almost gave my crazy ass a heart attack." I said and she giggled.

" please be mines again I don't want jasmine she mean and she stank like rotten eggs and fish!!" I whined and she laughed. " I will got back with but if you think you gonna fuck me after you fucked her nope forget it. I dont want you touching me until you wash you're dick sixty times and go to the doctor and make sure you didn't catch anything from her understood??" She said and I noddedm my and we hugged. I kissed her head and the bell ringed telling us that class is starting.

wow they are back together after all😘😘😘😍😍😍😂😂😂😱😱😱😱😱😱😱