Meeting Dylans Friend.

You are walking home from school when you see your cousin pull up. "Hey Jess, you want a ride?" Dylan asks. "Yes please! My legs are killing me." You say. "By the way, my friend, Tanner is coming over later. We are going to Tempest. Want to join?" Dylan asks. "Sounds fun!" You say. You went and got ready. -skip getting ready- "JESS! Tanner is here!" Dylan yells to you upstairs. "I'll be down in a sec!" You yell back. You go downstairs to see Dylan talking to this cute guy. You stop and blush. "Hey I'm Tanner. You must be Jessica." Tanner says. "That's me! Haha" you say. You go to Tempest for a few hours you go back go go sleep.
-Next Morning
You wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. You walk down stairs. You see Dylan and Tanner making breakfast. "Please don't burn anything!" You whine. Then after Tanner leaves, you get a text from a random number.
(T- Tanner/J- Jessica)
U- hey what's up?
J- ummm who is this?
U- oh like you don't know.
J- I'm serious who is this!
U- seriously, Jess it's me!
J- who the fuck is this?! And how did you get my number?! I want answers now.
U- okay, okay! I forgot you didn't have my contact in. It's Tanner and I got your number from Dylan.
J- oooooh okay. That makes sense now haha sorry I snapped at you. Random ppl get my numbers some how and idfk how. Sooo what's up?
T- oh no it's all good. I would flip out to. Lol anyways wanna do something tomorrow? Just me and you?
J- sure, but what?
T- I know what we're doing and I'll pick you up at 10:00am so go get some sleep goodnight and sweet dreams 😘
J- night Tanner! 😘💤
The next morning you get up shower and get ready to hang out with Tanner.

Find out what you and Tanner do tomorrow!
Sorry if this is short. Longer chapters in the future hopefully!!!!