</1>

Happy is going to the store to get food for the house Happy going to her track going to the store but Mark kidnapped Happy at the store she said help no one heard her Mark drove off with Happy call Toby but no one pick up the phone. Happy is getting beat up by Mark a knife in her left leg and gun shot in her right leg she is tide up in a chair broke ribs and two broke arms she is getting weak. Why are you doing this to me Mark I want you died and off the team so bring me back on the team YOU BYE BYE. I HATE YOU MARK. Mark punch Happy in the face and now it is non stop bleeding I hate you too happy. Mark What are you doing I'm make poisonous acid why so if the team found you will died when Toby is here to see you died in his face and the team to and I'm putting up Dental floss so it will be hard to get to you Happy. Why do you want me died because I want to be back on the team so you shut your mouth up. I have to broke your phone Happy.

2 hour later

Here is Happy at she whit to the store to get food for the apartment so me and here can eat. (phone is ringing) Can I speak to Walter who is this calling it is Mark Coillns hold on Walter some one what to take to you now who is it. It is Mark Coillns why dose want to speak to me. He has Happy he will kill her if don't come now. Can speak Toby Happy said make it quick Toby I love and will always love you Toby Happy it is not a goodbye.