Zayn for AshleyNicoleLovesU

I hope you like it Ashley

Zayn has been on tour for almost a year now and you really missed him.

You were at home just watching tv and also on your phone scrolling through twitter, then you decided to go and get some clothes and get something to eat.

While shopping your phone started to ring and it was Zayn.

"Hey Ashley I miss you"

"I miss you to Zayn what are you doing"

"Oh I'm just on the bus with the guys, we just came back from an interview, what about you"

"I'm just shopping right now, I wish you were here with me"

"I do to but were going to be together soon, actually I think in three weeks we have time off, I have to let you go we have to talk to management right now I love you baby"

"Ok love you I'll talk to you later"

___________________________

You headed home after a long time walking around which you felt like your feet were going to fall off any moment and you just wanted to relax.

You walked up to the door to see it open a little bit.

You walked in grabbing to umbrella by the door checking everywhere to see if anyone broke in but it was all clear.

You put the umbrella back and went to the kitchen getting something to drink.

You felt two hands cover your eyes and your natural instinct was to scream and elbow them in the stomach.

When you were about to elbow them they had turned you around and saw it was Zayn

"OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" you said jumping on him

"I wanted to surprise, SURPRISE!" he said laughing

"I'm so glad your here I missed you so much" you said followed by a kiss that became very heated in seconds

You both walked into the bedroom still kissing while he laid you on the bed and climbing over you using his arms for support.

He started to run his hands up and down your body and pulled your top of then you shorts while you did the same to him leaving you both in your undergarments.

You flipped your self over leaving you on top

You started rotating your hips rubbing against him which turn him on even more making him hard against you.

You kissed down is body then pulled his boxers down then went back up to his lips which the he did the same to you.

He kissed down your body teasingly, licking your clit while you ran your fingers through his hair pulling at it while he increased the pleasure.

"Zayn I need you now" you moaned out

He got up kissing you then positioned him self sliding into you making you moan out in pleasure.

"Uh Ashley your so tight" Zayn grunted while thrusting into you

Not to long after you both hit you're high and rode out you're orgasam.

You both relaxed the rest of the day cuddling together talking and watched movies.

Hope you like it Ashley sorry it took me so long enjoy :)