Chapter Two

N/A: Oh god I just wish that the looks and names of the boys won't be too confusing!!!!

----------------> picture of Hayden 

Hope you enjoy it, and i will add more details of their personalities in the future chapters!

***********************************************************

Chapter Two

Three boys were standing at the back - Three taller and stronger ones in the back, four shorter and obviously younger just a few inches es away from me.

 Seven pairs, in total fourteen eyes, were staring at me.

"So you must be Whitney!" The reddish brown haired guy in the front role exclaimed in excitement.  He had long fringes that completely blocked his forehead from sight, almost touching his small, cute black eyes.  He was tanned, his light brown freckles on his cheeks were visible under the sunlight.  "I'm Zac Bass, nice to meet you, pretty girl!"

"Welcome to Kennard!" Before I could give response to the Zac guy, the thin boy next to him uttered. With ear length blonde hair and the pinkest lip I’ve ever seen on a guy, he also had a pair of circle-shaped glasses on. Underneath, it was two watery, big,  girls-killing brown eyes. " Call me Doctor. Bass, or just Cody, if you prefer." He literally bowed to me, his back curved forward into a perfect ninety degree of angle.

"Show off," When I opened my mouth and try to at least ask "What can I help you?" to the strangers in front of me, a boy from the back grumbled impatiently. "You're completely wasting Austin's aka my time, Cody." Austin was the tallest guy among the seven, with curly dirty blonde hair, and remarkable sexy full lips. Upon the dark green eyes, were two straight and thick eyebrows.

"Sorry to interrupt," I grasped the time between another guy try to speak again. "But I don't really talk to strangers. May I help you?"

"Hey,hey," The one in the front that seemed youngest shushed me, bringing his finger to my lips. "How are we strangers to you when we're introducing ourselves to you, pretty lady?" He had messy honey brown hair with fringe scattering on his small forehead, his dark green eyes sparkling. He was so skinny that I'd thought he was a girl if I saw him from the back.

"And yes, I'm the youngest one here, pretty sad, huh? My name is Joel Britt, by the way, the only non-Bass here."He added proudly, swayed an arm on Zac's shoulder. "I'm his best bro."

"We didn't mean to bother you, but-" Another one from the back sneezed before he could finish, his hands covering his mouth. He was probably the strongest one, but maybe he caught a cold or something, the tip of his nose was pinky red.  He had short, stylish brown hair that could barely hide his big forehead. When I looked into his sea blue eyes, a sudden desire for jumping into the cool water rose in my head out of nowhere. "But we just thought that since you just arrived here, you could use some company."

"And your name?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest and raised my eyebrow.

"Oh sorry, I totally forgot." He awkwardly scratched his hair. "No, not that I forgot my name, it's just I forgot to -" He sneezed again, this time he wasn't quick enough to bring his hands up, I spotted a few spit landed on Cody's hair.

"Ew, Matt! Do you know how many germs are there in one single drop of saliva?" Cody turned to him and looked up, disgusted by Matt's 'gift'.

"No?" Matt frowned in an I-don't-care face.

"You should try to read more books," Cody smirked, "and stop reading craps like Playboy."

"Hey! When did I-" Matt protested, when everyone thought he was going to sneeze again, he held his breath and stopped himself from doing that the third time in less than a minute. "Whatever. How old are you, like fifteen?"

"Sixteen." Cody rolled his eyes and pushed his glasses up a little bit that were falling off his nose. "This is Tyler, he doesn't talk much though, because he is too shy." Cody poked the guy next to him, who had short, curly hair, a pair of brown thick eyebrows, spiritual black eyes that made him look emotional, and he was pretty muscled up, too, with a very angular face.

"Stop saying that, we both know that's not true," The moment Tyler started talking, it was like music ringing in my ears. He had the sexiest, most attached voice I've ever heard, and I was so amazed.

"Oh my god, you have a nice voice!" Before I could stop and think, the words already slipped out from my lips.

"Don't say that, I'm so flattered!" I could see heat rushing to his cheek as it slowly turned red, he dropped his gates at his black leather shoes.

"And who's being shy now?" Joel raised the question in an innocent voice and gave me a silly grin, "Oh, its Tyler!" Except Tyler, the rest of the boys burst out laughing, while Tyler and I just stood there feeling dumb.

"Uh- so may I help you?" I faked a cough to get their attention back before I started speaking. "Look, I'm really happy that you guys are so... welcoming and nice. But I'm really not good at talking to people that I just met. So...I'll see you around?"

The faces revealed disappointment, I heard a few of them sighed.

"Can we just get in? I saw Mr. Garrets and his wife just left. You must be very bored. And I'm Hayden. Zac, Tyler and Matt are my younger brothers. Austin and Cody are my cousins. They just live a few blocks away from us." Hayden explained in a deep voice. His curly brownie blonde hair along with a pair of soft lips and brown eyes, he just reminded me of a Greece God with Italian sexiness.

"What?" My eyes widened in disbelief.  He must be kidding! Anyone older than six years old should know that you're not supposed to let any strangers to get into their house, even if you know their name!

"I'm sorry, but I'm a bit occupied." I lied, placing my hand on the doorknob and about to shut it. "Maybe next time?"

"You're such a bad liar!" Sixteen year old Cody burst out bluntly and pointed at my right leg. "Your leg just started shaking when you lied!"

"You don't trust us?" Joel asked in frustration and pouted, obviously showed that he was hurt by the distrust. "We just want to have some fun together with the new pretty girl...The Bass never lies, and so do I!"

"Please, please, we just live across the road!" Matt managed to finish one sentence without the intention of sneezing. He pointed at the house right across the road. It was the double sized of my new house, with two garages and a big garden. "We even have swimming pool inside! So we don't have a reason to steal your things..."

"Please, please?" Suddenly all the boys repeatedly said in unison, working with their puppy eyes, winking, pouting, and the kids pulling my hands...

"Alright, fine!" I gave in and raised my hand in surrender. "Just come in, but try not to break anything, okay?" I turned side way to make space. They all rushed in, the kids jumping all the way, while the others smiling at each other. I sighed, closing the door behind me silently...

"Let the fun time begin!" Hayden the oldest brother yelled, and all the guys started running, pushing each other away, searching for stuff to play...

Oh my geez, what did I get myself into?

***************************

N/A : okay so question: So far who's your favorite guy? xD Mine would be Hayden/ Matt!

Sorry if this chapter's a bit hectic! I wish i could've introduced the characters in a bettwe way/method!

Maybe 5 votes before my next chapter? Since i didn't do quite well in this chapter :(

anyways, please don't give up on this, i promise it will get better!!!!