Chapter 4:

Kevin POV:

These past 3 days have been tiring. I've been helping Deanna but I keep thinking about Giselle and that night. We said we loved eachother and its confusing me. The reason we ended was because I was fucking with Dee.. Speaking of her -_-

Deanna: Babe? (lays down with Dean on her chest)

Me: Yeah? (opens his eyes)

Deanna: I want another baby (smiles and rubs Dean's back)

Me: No (sits on edge of the bed)

Deanna: Why not ?! (lays down Dean and yells)

Me: (rubs hands over face) Because I said so!

After I said that, I guess she got up and left because I heard the door slam. Which I didn't know was here made Lil'me cry.

Me: Shh (picks up and rocks him) Its ok lil man, she just crazy. One day you gonna be able to meet your sister and another Mommy who is so much better. (kisses his forehead) Your sister would love you.....

Cre'Mora's POV:

My mommy lied to me. (A/N: I.never said how old she was but now she's 7) I was 3 when I was taken away and now, Im 7 and old enough to understand.

Flashback:

My daddy was watching me, when he got a phone call.

Him: Hello? (answers)

??: ....

Him: Hey baby (smiles and licks lip)

I thought he was talking to mommy but then he said a different name.

Him: I'm bathing babygirl Deanna (rubs his waves)

??: ....

Him: Oh you here? (gets up) here I come (hangs up)

Him: Babygirl, ima be right back don't move. (kisses forehead)

After he left, my toy floated down to the other end to the tub. You know when on cartoons it looks so far away? Yes, yes that's how it felt and I tried to get it. But I slipped forward and water got in my nose. I couldn't lift myself up. I started coughing and crying which wasn't helping. What felt like it took forever, my daddy came running in, while a white lady was smiling but acted like she was scared and dialed a number on her phone. I felt daddy picking me up and his voice whispering he was sorry. A little after I couldn't hear anything and everything went black.

I woke up in a hospital bed to mommy crying which shortly changed to her yelling at daddy and the lady. The lady's name was Deanna is what I heard. Mommy's tone sounded like she didn't like her. An by the way she answered Mommy I knew she didn't like us. Daddy was silent. Then out out of nowhere I was taken...

Mommy's missed 4 of my birthdays and it makes me sad. Ms. Aunt Mann (I refuse to call her a "mom"), she is the lady that took me in, she's nice. Its just me and her.I miss mommy and even daddy, every night I cry and hope mommy mostly didn't forget about me......

Kevin POV:

You just wait Dean. When you see Mora, something extra will come with the wonderful package of her.

Authors POV:

Once Kevin was finished he laid a sleeping Dean in his crib, walked into Cre'Mora's room, that's still there, and kissed her favorite bear with a tear staining his cheek.