Beautiful Word 2

LISTENING TO THE WORD

Proverbs 8:33 Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not disregard it.

Are you not wondering why most of the time as a student we listen to the teaching of our teacher. Most of the time we listen to our parents. Most of the time as a worker we listen to our boss. Most of the time as a citizen we listen to people who leads us. Are you not wondering why we do what our teacher, boss and leaders ask.

We listen because we know that it is right. Parents instruction leads us to a better person. If we listen to our boss it will lead us to a good outcomes. If listen tou our teacher we will learn and be inspired,motivated. If weisten tour leaders we will live a life that us happy and worthy.

Life is like a test instruction, follow the instruction and you will pass, but disobey the instruction you will fail.

We listen to God for His teaching is true.

We listen for we know that we can be victorious if we follow His instruction.

We listen because we know that He can give us a life that is worthy of His calling.

We listen to Him for we know that it will lead us to a crown that last forever.

We listen for we know that He is a trustworthy and loving God.

Wr listen because He is our Father.

Life is like unswering test, be wise in choosing the correct answer, writing the wise word in it and you will succeed. But by merely answering without wise understanding you will fail.

Listen, the Lord is asking you to listen. Because listening is one of the key in living to this world.
L

isten to God's instruction and His favor will come upon you. He will give you the desire of your heart if you delight in Him.You'll find life and beblessed.

But fail to follow will harm you and put you to death. It will lead you to destruction.

March 9 2017
8:52 PM