What Happens in Kaiba's Bathroom?

Warning: graphic sex.

Ryo and Kaiba stood together in the bathroom in the Kaiba mansion, Ryo's pale chest exposed, Kaiba's thumb running over the soft flesh. Ryo envied Kaiba. Kaiba had a body to be proud of. A body everyone wanted. Kaiba could have anyone, why would he choose Ryo? Kaiba's bathroom was huge, blue and white which was to be expected, and somehow damp despite not having been used all day. Or maybe the dampness Ryo felt was just sweating from nerves. He sat shakily on the side of the huge bath as Kaiba titled up his chin, slowly so their eyes locked.

"You're wonderful, you know," Kaiba complimented, a gleaming his eyes and a smirk playing on his lips.

"Show me the rest of you," Ryo whispered quietly, huskily. Kaiba hesitated for a moment, his eyes searching Ryo's for any kind of malice or anger. Is he nervous? Surely he can't be! Kaiba exhaled slowly with furrowed brows as he slowly peeled off his shirt, showing traces of old scars. They swirled around his hips, the light white patches shining obviously against the darker pink skin. Ryo blushed. He realised that the tunic which Kaiba wore onstage was cleverly, very cleverly designed to hide these scars.

There were newer scars too. Not fresh, but a darker pink and straight, going in little lines all the way up Kaiba's arms. Ryo gulped, but didn't say anything.

"Seto, I-"

"Shush," Kaiba chuckled lightly, taking a strand of Ryo's long hair between his fingers, going down to the younger man's level. Their faces were parallel now, their eyes starting into one another's. "It's okay Ryo. The scars are old," he cooed, and began to leave little trails of kisses all along Ryo's neck. Kaiba, skilled in biology, knew the most sensitive parts of the neck, and ran his tongue along the younger's muscles, putting a little pressure on them before slightly nibbling the flesh around Ryo's jawline.

"S-Seto..." Ryo moaned, his breathing laboured. He didn't know what to do with his hands, so settled with clasping the edge of the bathtub, desperately tying not to fall in.

"Mm, yes little Ryo?" Kaiba asked with an amused, slightly sadistic smile.

"Please fuck me,"

Kaiba cocked his head a little, his smile twisting into a smirk. He nodded, all too happy to oblige the whimpering actor below him. Kaiba gripped Ryo's hair a little and pulled him back, letting his tongue explore the younger's mouth, feeling the hot cove around him  slide against his mouth as Ryo breathed heavily.

Kaiba got on top of Ryo from the front, sliding up the blue tunic slowly and teasingly as he watched Ryo squirm beneath him. The pale boy's milky bum was exposed, Kaiba's fingers gliding over the smooth skin. Smiled, urging Ryo to do...something. Ryo kissed tenderly, lightly and timidly down Kaiba's front, his warm mouth trailing little butterfly kisses down to the navel, and his tongue running over the pubic line.

"It's okay Ryo," Kaiba laughed. Ryo nodded and took Kaiba's length in his mouth, his inexperienced tongue swirling around and running up the length of the protruding vein that highlighted the underside. Ryo lapped, gently, at the soft skin of Kaiba's member, feeling the contractions and pulsating in his mouth, pushing his tongue down. It felt so nice, like he was special, so close to Kaiba in that moment.

"Hey," Kaiba smiled. "Bend over the bath. Let's try something,"

Ryo hesitated, and Kaiba gave him a reassuring smile to which Ryo gave an affirmative nod in response. His face was flushed red, and he was sure he looked horrible; nervous, sweaty, totally vulnerable. But Kaiba looked as beautiful as always, flawless, radiant. His skin was so smooth. Ryo couldn't be sure what the CEO saw in him, but he was more than happy to see this through to the end. Ryo turned over, feeling the smooth porcelain slip under his stomach.

Kaiba ran his hands over the smaller man's hips, pressing into the skin as he did so, his green-brown hair falling over his eyes. Kaiba could feel every breath Ryo made, every inhale and exhale. He could feel every movement of Ryo's sensual body beneath him. He revelled in it, the feeling of flesh against flesh. He positioned his hips just behind Ryo's, reading himself against the smaller man's hole and listening to him stifle a cute mewl. Kaiba chuckled, pushing himself forward  into Ryo. He felt the tight hope close around him as he moved, Ryo gripping the bathtub until his knuckles turned whiter than usual.

"You sure about this Ryo?" Kaiba asked, a little late for such an inquiry. Ryo just held his breath and nodded. Kaiba began to make long, slow thrusts into the pale boy, reaching round to grab his hardened member, pimping it on time with his thrusts. Ryo's hips moved in succession with the strokes, small moans of pleasure and squeals of excitement coming from his mouth. Kaiba would grunt, tightening his grip on Ryo's hips until bruises would be left. But Ryo didn't care. Ryo loved this.

Kaiba felt himself tighten inside Ryo, his member ache and thrown as he continued to throb,until four long strands of cum shot into the smaller boy's body, heating his insides as he fell against the bath. Ryo panted, squirming in need for Kaiba to continue. Kaiba kept stoking him, slept, tenderly until Ryo came, half in Kaiba's hand and half in the bath. Ryo fell against Kaiba's chest, and both men slowly rode out their high.

"We should probably..."" Ryo panted after a few minutes. "We should probably get to bed,"

"No," Kaiba protested, burying his face into Ryo's nape. "Too comfy,"

Ryo giggled. "Come on," he urged, getting up with Kaiba clinging onto his torso. Ryo walked them awkwardly to the bedroom, lying the semi-comatose Kaiba down into the blue-eyes-themed bed. Kaiba fell asleep immediately and Ryo smiled down at him. He climbed into bed in front of Kaiba, who wrapped his arm unconsciously around Ryo's shoulders. Ryo snuggled back into him and slowly drifted off into slumberland.