The Half Breed

You looked at the man's ears trying to figure out who he and what he was. You didn't seem to realize that he was taking you into a hut. When you got in you heard a familiar voice one you knew very well. " (y/n)! Is that you? What are you doing here?"
You look up to see who was talking to you. " Kagome! It's you!"
"(Y/n) it's so good to see you but how did you get here?"
"I don't know all I remember is I was running out of the building the well is in and something or someone grabbed my leg and pulled me into the well. And get next thing I know was I wasn't at home and I didn't know where I was or how I got here."
Kagome looked at you as if she was thinking on how you could have gotten here then that strange man started to talk to you. "(Y/n)? You are Kagome's older sister?! But how huh..."
" who are you?"
He look at you confused."Kagome didn't you tell your family about me??"
"I did but I didn't tell them all about you" Kagome said still looking as though she was thinking. " I am Inuyasha"
" oh you are the Half demon aren't you the one Kagome has told me alot about." " why you...."
" sit boy. Sorry (y/n) I think that we should go somewhere else to talk so Inuyasha won't get so mad. Inuyasha you stay here ok."
Inuyasha looked like he was about to punch something. So you nodded and left the hut. Hmm so this is the Feudal Era. Kagome cut off you thought. "(Y/n) I am sorry I wasn't home for so long I wanted to be home yesterday so I could spend all day with you but now you are here. When you said that something or someone grabbed your leg did you see what it looked like?" You thought back for a moment. " no I didn't see what it looked like but I know that it has claws but that's all I know about it."