Race?

Imma rant for a minute. Don't read it if u don't want to. Nobody's making u.
I'm tired of the race problems and the community going downhill. We are letting the past become our future and I don't wanna live like that. I don't care if u are white, blue, green, purple, black, yellow or orange we are all humans. Grow up it's 2017 and we all still act like we are children. Yes I may not be old and no everything, but I do know that we can change the way we are. I'm sorry that my ancestors  did what they did. But I didn't. No one that is alive did that to your ancestors so why can't we put it to rest. Yes it's a part of history but do we have to keep the name calling and the drama and all the stupidity up? No we don't. Grow up, because one day we are going to look back and see this and find out how dumb it is to fight and argue over the things in the past when we wasn't focusing on our future. Time is precious, we don't have all the time in the world so use it on what you need to become and not something that has already happened.  Because at the end of the day it's not getting anyone anywhere. When we grow up and have kids do u want them to be living in this world with people that can't get along. I sure don't. I wouldn't want anyone having to deal with this because it's not only wasting my time it's also wasting your time. We don't have to repeat history. All u gotta do is act like a human and stop letting color or words describe who we are.
Comment what u think.