CHAPTER 2- CHAMBRE 110

I checked-in at the "Hôtel de la Pearle Noire" and received the key card to my suite, numbered 110, which offered pure perfection and luxury. I was given no single opportunity to criticize any nook and cranny of the vast apartment. I don't want to flatter myself but I had a fine and exclusive choice when it came to accommodation, style and almost everything around me. Yes, you could say that I was picky but I was the kind of person who always wanted the best for oneself.

My hard-work and determination was what resulted into me being the owner of a successful enterprise, "4Season Footwear & Co Ltd" which had many branches in USA. New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, California- In the shoemaking sector, my business would dominate the said places which were still half of the list. As I had not opened any stores in Europe yet, I was saved from being bombarded by the paparazzi but later on, I was planning to use this voyage to expand my enterprise without taking in too much stress. So, you could probably tell that I was pretty damn rich which is why I was able afford this room.

  So, you could probably tell that I was pretty damn rich which is why I was able afford this room

I was extremely tired and at this point, all I had in mind was to throw those uncomfortable heels away and escape to the paradise of sweet dreams

Tristan was beside me, stroking my hair and I was tracing the number eight on his forearm.

-Linda.....

He took a deep breath and I stared at him anxiously, waiting for the rest of his sentence. He then continued,

-From the first time I've seen you, I felt a connection between us. I know I am being absurd but I just want a chance to prove myself to you...

Suddenly, there were several knocks at the door and a high-pitched voice disturbed us.

-Miss Linda! Are you here Miss Linda? What are you doing with my son?!!

I woke up, startled with beads of sweat running down my brow.

-Coming! Wait a second please!

I rushed towards the door to open it and saw that it was the room service.

-I am very sorry, I kinda dozed off.
-It's okay Miss. If you want, I can come later on.
-I will take up that offer and I am sorry again for the inconvenience.
-As I have said before, it's okay dear. I understand that you are tired.

I smiled at her and said,

-I have not caught your name though. So it would be Mrs?
-Mrs Alicia! She said joyfully.

After my little meet and greet with Mrs Alicia, I headed towards the bathroom where I stripped down and stepped slowly into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. I turned the dial, releasing thousands of lukewarm drops, darkening my brown hair and trickling down my back. My eyes fell closed over and over, each time making me think about the weird dream I had. What did this guy have so special that he was even barging into my sleep? And the craziest part was WHAT THE FUDGE WAS HIS DAD DOING IN IT?!!! I gave it a thought and came to the conclusion that the wisest choice would be to leave it as it was and focus mostly on myself for the time being as I had had enough drama with Ashton back in NYC.

After sinking in the luxury of my shower which spread the scent of dripping vanilla and honey in the room, I put on my short graphic nightdress with "I ❤️ COFFEE" written on it and went to dry my hair outside on my terrace. My jaws literally dropped when I was in face of this wonder, namely, La Tour Eiffel. I could not find the perfect words to describe the scene that unfolded before my eyes. My breath was taken​ away by those lights which completely hypnotized me. It was just MAGNIFIQUE!

 A while later, I drifted off to sleep with this view, as fresh as a rose, plastered at the horizon of my mind

🏨AUTHOR'S NOTE🗼
HELLO MY DEAR READERS! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING TODAY? SO, HOW DID YOU LIKE CHAMBRE 110? LET ME KNOW BY LEAVING A COMMENT OR BY GIVING ME A VOTE. AND IF YOU ARE READING TILL HERE, SO THEN GUESS WHAT?!!! YOU ARE LOOKING FREAKING GORGEOUS OR HANDSOME. I WILL NOW WIND UP BY WISHING YOU ALL A NICE DAY AND BTW (BY THE WAY), QUESTION OF THE DAY IS WHAT COLOR CLOTHING ARE YOU WEARING?😝😁