"Can't catch feelings"

Craig POV

I walked out of the room , so I could let that shit sink in . I really do like Nicole . But I didn't want to hurt her , I'm my right for Nicole . I was about to walk back in her room until I heard her crying . I'll talk to her later . I went in my room and then hopped in the shower . I just stood there thinking about how I will explain this to Nicole . I finally washed up and stepped out . I did the rest of my hygiene stuff . I walked back in my room and threw on some basketball shorts and a wife beater . I laid in my bed and just thought everything through . I need to talk to Nicole about this topic now . I got out of my bed and walked into Nicole's room . I knocked on the door , she opened it sniffling . "Nicole can we talk?" "Yes come in" she sad as she moved over to let me in . "I'm sorry" I said "Its okay, that was really something stupid to say I understand if you dont like..." "Nicole I do like you , I just don't want to hurt you , I'm not the right one for you , yo deserve better" I said looking her dead in her eyes . She sighed but then said "Okay. I'm sorry , Bestfriend" I pulled her in for a hug . "Want to watch a movie?" I asked as she pulled away to close her window and her curtains. "yes" she said "Why do you like being in the dark? Wierdo" I said and laughed "Shutup you piece of shit" she laughed . She put the movie in and got some extra blankets "Come sit up here with me" I said as she looked at me like I was stupid "No" she said "Get ya dusty ass off the floor" I said . She finally got off the floor and sat with me on her bed . I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her . She giggled and then she laid her head on my chest . Damn I love her , but I just can't hurt her.