Will it Ever Change

Nicole POV :
I didn't like being in the orphanage , I felt abandoned until my best friend came , Craig . I called him Prodigy because he was a very good dancer and he liked to dance . Today was one of them days when I didn't want to get out the bed . But I had to , I felt dirty . I got up and opened my curtains . I stood there as the harmful rays from the sun beamed onto my face . I opened the window , because it was hot in my room . The breeze that entered my room felt so good . I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on . As the water was warming up I brushed my teeth and slipped out of my clothes . Then hopped in the shower , the hot water felt so good against my skin . I washed up for a good 20 minutes . I did the rest of my hygiene stuff and threw on some sweatpants , ankle socks , and a spaghetti strap shirt . I laid right back on my bed . I stared up at the ceiling and started to think about stuff , from first coming here to when I started catching feelings for Craig . While I was In deep thought in walked Craig . "Hey bum" he said playfully "hi" I said weakly . "What's wrong" he asked , very concerned "Do you think we will ever leave this orphanage ?" I asked on the verge of tears . "Lil ma , yes , of course we will not be here for the rest of our lives , that's a promise" he said as he pulled me in for a hug . I wrapped my arms around his back , tight and I just cried into his chest . "I dont like it here" I mumbled "I know ma, I know " he said his grip got tighter around my waist he rested his chin on my head . I could stay like this forever . "Prodigy can I tell you something ?" "Yes , go ahead" he said . "I like you --- more than I friend , I like like you ." I said . He let go of me , looked at me and then walked out of my room . I knew that was stupid "FUCK" I screamed . I just sat in the corner and cried and cried and cried .