1

Zaleyah 

My name is Zaleyah  Blake and I am 16 years old. Everyone calls me zay, only the ones close to me. My favorite color is blue.and I love to do fun things. I used to live in Cali, but my family moved to Atlanta, so i guess you could say that I am a Cali girl. My father got a promotion so that's why we had to move down here and it was hard for me to let go of all my memories. My BFF, my boyfriend, my team, everything just  gone. I don't understand why we had to leave. Yes, I love my father but i don't understand. Our mom is lightskin and my father's mixed so im mixed.#LIGHTSKINS WINNIN.

Mom: zay come on your going to be late for school

Me: okay

The only thing she didn't understand was that I didn't want to go to a new school. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I didn't know what to really wear so I just threw something together.

After I was finished getting dressed I walked down stairs to join my family

After I was finished getting dressed I walked down stairs to join my family. Just so ya'll know I am not the only child. I actually have two baby  sisters who are both younger than me and are both annoying. My sister name is Zamyah and she's 3 and my other sister name is Zayla and she's 8. They both were down stairs eating breakfeats.

Zamayah Monae'  Blake 

Zayla Maria Blake

Zayla& Zamayah : hi, zay

Me: hey yall

I walked to the refrigerator to get me some yogurt.

Dad: your not going to get any real food.

Me: nope im heading to school early. bye love you.

I walked out the house and hopped in my 2017 blue convertible camero. I love camero's  so they are my favorite cars. I put on my seat belt and played  "Future Dracco". I  finally found my school. I got out the car and locked it.

Hey guys it's me Kyerra. This is my first book so I hope you guys enjoy it. I will try to update regularly. Vote and comment on my book and if you have any questions then ask me on any of my social media.

Instagram: undisputed.kei

Snapchat: bigdaddy_k3

Thank you.

xoxo kei