2

Kenneth in MM

Kenneth POV

Wassup my name is Kenneth, but people call me Ken. I am 17 years old and I am on the football team. We supposed to be getting a new coach, so I mean I hope he's ready to handle the team because we that fye. I have a girlfriend and her name is Kayla. We been together for about 6 months going on 7. I love her so much, but some people like the hoes be comin up to me tryna say that my girl cheatin, which I know damn well she ain't. They just tryna get to me that's all, but who wouldn't because I'm sexy as fuck. I have a lil sister, well she's not little she's 16 and I will beat a nigga ass about her because that's my sister even though she be getting on my last nerves I still love her and my mom. They both are my world.

My alarm sounded and it was time for me to get ready . I went to my bathroom and started my day.

I walked down stairs and greeted my family

Kiesha

Me: good morning mama

Mama: good morning son, you hungry

Me: yes ma'am hey kiesha

Kiesha: hey

I ate my breakfeast and grabbed the keys to my car and told Kiesha to come on. We hopped in the car and headed our way to the school.

We pulled up to the school and we got out the car. My girlfriend Kayla and my nigga Danny walking towards me.

Kayla 

Kayla: hey babe

Kayla: hey babe

Me: hey wassup Danny 

Danny: wassup, hey keisha 

Keisha: hey

Here's a fun fact Danny and Keisha likes each other, but Kenneth is over protective of his little sister and would kill and die for her.

Kenneth: hey what did i say about flirting with my sister 

Danny: ugh.. off limits

Kenneth: thank you now lets go inside

Kiesha POV

My brother is so over protective of me, like come on now. I am a big girl i can handle myslef, but he seems like he dosen't care. We walked into the school and i seen a girl who looked lost. Now she is like really pretty and thick, but that's not the point.

Me: hey guys we have a new student 

Kayla: yay another one 

Me: stop being mean im going to go and find out who she is 

I walked up to the girl and I gently taped her on her shoulder.

Me: hey are you new

??: yea am i that obvious

Me: no it just  looks like you can use some help

??: sure yea thank you 

Me: what's you rname 

??: my name is Zamayah

Me: welcome to our school, zamayah

Hey ya'll so i know i haven't been updating in a while, but i finally got this chapter out. I am sorry if i'm late but dont forget to vote and comment on my book. I hope you guys like my book so far and I will try to update regulary.

XOXO, Kei