Untitled Part 3

Kayla POV

My name is Kayla and i go out with Ken. I cheat on him from time to time, but hey i still love him but he dosen't know. We were sitting at the table, when Keisha went to go talk to some girl i really don't care who she is. I love Ken but i am in deep love with Danny, but if Keisha would get out of my way then i would be able to get him. No, im not going to scare her away or bully her, but im just going to make Danny like me even if he is Ken's homie or nigga. Maybe i'll just have sex with Danny, then still be together with Ken, and show Keisha that Danny loves me instead. Now that's a good plan. Chris went to the bathroom and with Keisha gone to go help somebody i'll going to try to seduce Danny while i have time. I walked towards him and i stood between his legs.

Me: hey danny

Danny: wassup  kayla

Me: can you come help me in the cheer room real quick because i need to get the cooler for our coach.

Danny: sure, ok

Little does he know we're not going to go get anything,but to have sex. I may just give him head.

Danny POV

So Kayla asked me to go with her to the coach room to go get something out of the cheer room  real quick, so i said yes. Now don't get me wrong Kayla is cute, but  i actually like Ken's sister Keisha. The cheer room is where the school's cheer  team goes to practice. They perform at basketball & football  games and Keisha just so happens to be on the team. The reason why i know where the cheer room is because when it's time for them to practice i have to go in there and get our cooler form there and Keisha just looks so cute in her cheer  out fit.

THEIR CHEER OUTFITS

We walked in the cheer room and into the coach's room to go get the cooler. Kayla closed the door and locked it, which i don't know why.

Me: why did you lock the door

Kayla: you will find out nobody is going to disturb us here

She started to walk towards me and she then kissed. I know this is homeboy's girl and this is wrong. So i took my phone out my pocket, but she quickly snatched it away form me.

Kayla: i wouldn't do that if i where you

Me: what the fuck is wrong with you

Kayla: can't you see that i love you and that i need you in me

She then went in my pants and started rubbing my dick. I mean the shit felt good but it is still wrong and without my phone i can't call anyone for help someone would notice that we're gone.

Me: mhmmm... kayla stop this is wrong

Kayla: its ok it will be our little secret

Then she started to give me head

Me: mhmmm what the fuck im bout to nut

That's when i nuted on her and she she kissed me and i slammed her on the wall and started to do my thang. I kissed her from her neck all the way to he thighs and that's when i stopped. I pulled up my pants, grabbed my phone and ran out of there. I can't believe that i almost fucked my homie's girl.