Artist

Song for this chapter: Beauty of Annihilation Nightcore

Y/N Pov

It had been a pretty long time since what had happened. I had isolated myself a bit in my room for about two days or so. I was drawing the base sketch of Sean, Mark and Felix and I had to leave my room to get my drawing utensils which I had hidden plus it was the perfect time to do it because the boys weren't home right now. I walked out and grabbed my indent utensil, charcoal pencils, drawing pencils, coloring things, watercolor pencils, Vaseline, pencil blenders and baby oil. I quickly ran back to my room with the stuff I needed and got to work. 

~Six hours later!~ 

Finally it was done!! It looked horrible to me. I heard the door open and close. "We're back!!!" I could hear Mark's deep voice bellow through the house. "Okay!" I yelled. I heard a knock on my door. "Y/N? Can I come in?" I heard... Felix's voice?? "One minute!" I responded. I quickly hid the drawing and drawing stuff and unlocked the door. He hugged me. "Felix? Why are you hugging me?" I asked him. "You should seriously stop isolating yourself from us Y/N!" He said. "Oh really now? Why is that?" I questioned. "Because I- We really care about you and we get scared when you lock yourself away for a while..." He told me. "Urgh. Fine. But can you let go of me?" I wheezed. "Oh! Yeah sorry!" He exclaimed. He let go of me causing me to fall on my arse which lead to the drawing to fall out of the closet and hit me in the head. "Ow!..." I groaned. 'Owie... >.<' "Oh my god I'm sorry Y/N! are you okay?!" He whisper shouted genuinely concerned. "Yeah I'm fine.." I mumbled still dazed from the drawing hitting me. "Y/N! Did you make this?" Crap. He saw it. Well... snow. 'You would only know what that means if you knew what my secret code was... Shhhh~~   >_o'  I slowly nodded hoping he wasn't disappointed that I draw horribly. "Y/N!! this is amazing!!" He exclaims. "Really? I don't think its that good." I said to him. "Hell yeah! Its unbelievably unique too! Do you mind if I show this to the guys?" He asks. "I don't really care. Go on ahead." I said. "Awesome!" His eyes lit up with excitement. "Sean! Mark! Come here!" He yelled. They came dashing in. They saw the drawing and their eyes widened... "HOLY CRAP!!! Y/N? Did you draw this?!" They said in unison and astonishment. "Yeah. But is it really that good?" I asked. "HELL YEAH IT IS!!" All three said in unison. "Okay then..." I mumbled. "When did you make this?" Sean asked me. "While you guys were gone." I replied. "Really?" Mark questioned. "Yup!!" I replied suddenly a bit more proud.