Blackberry and Edge?!

Don't read kiddos!!!))

"What the hell is going on up there?" BBQ said quietly and Fell shrugged.

Fell said "well I'm gonna check it out..." BBQ looked at Fell with a face.
Fell just said "idk about you" he goes up stairs quietly and BBQ was thinking if he should to. Without another thought BBQ just followed after him.

BBQ and Fell was still being very quiet. BBQ opened the door quietly and opened it only with a crack. They both saw Fell's Brother fucking Blackberry and Fell said quietly "close it, close it!" BBQ closed the door quietly and quickly as he can and they back up from the room quietly.

BBQ and Fell was blushing a lot and Fell just teleported downstairs and so does BBQ.

"I think they got along to well.... Heh heh..." BBQ said still blushing and looks at Fell but said quietly

"Ya think?!" Fell said quietly too and blushing looking at BBQ.

BBQ grabbed Fell and they both teleported into BBQ's room. Fell was all confused and looked at BBQ quickly still blushing. "What the fuck are you doing?!" Fell said quietly again.

BBQ pinned Fell down onto the bed, and said quietly "well now I'm in heat after I saw that so your going to help me with this~" BBQ had a slight smirk on his face.

Fell's whole face went more red and said "wh-wha-" Before Fell can say anything else BBQ quickly biten his neck hard.

BBQ was biting his neck pretty hard and Fell enjoyed the pain. Fell grips onto his jacket, sweating a little.

BBQ stopped and looked at Fell and Fell now haves a bleeding neck. BBQ licks the blood off his neck and looks at Fell again with a slight smirk.

Fell was still sweating and blushing all at once, he looked back at BBQ.

"Now I'll be in control okay?~" said BBQ and Fell nodded kinda not used to this but letted him anyway. BBQ puts one of his hand under his shirt and runs his finger down Fell's spine.

Fell clinches only a little and BBQ looks at Fell and said "oh is this your soul?~" BBW grabs Fell's soul and BBQ licked his soul squeezing it a bit. Fell didn't want to alarm the two other brothers, so he quickly closed his mouth and moans.

---------

Whelp sorry for the cliff hanger again lol..