Chapter 1: there's something out there!

There was a sound coming from behind me. I wanted to turn around but didn't know what to do so I just kept going. I'm now lost in the middle of some woods and cannot seem to find my way out. I'm just going to keep going and hope for the best.

I see a light up ahead and start running towards it. I can still hear a sound coming from behind me and I'm getting really scared now. The light doesn't seem to be getting any bigger but I'm getting closer to it. I realise that the light isn't actually a light at all and I'm really panicking now and don't know what to do.

Do I turn around and run? Oh, I can't that noise is still behind me and it hasn't got any louder or quieter, it's just stayed the same but I know it's following me. What do I do?

I've stopped now as I don't want to go closer to the light and I cannot turn around and run because the noise is behind me. Wait... I change my mind the noise has stopped... I'm going to... I need to look at what's been following me and my every move. I slightly turn my head and out of the corner of my eye I see a face... a very small face.. it looks like a child... but a child which looks like me. Am I dreaming of the future or am I not dreaming at all...